Guaranteed replies thread

Guaranteed replies thread

Attached: guaranteed replies.png (500x534, 143.94K)

Attached: guaranteed replies 2.gif (400x225, 1.87M)

Nothing wrong with either of these
Clearly burnt, who uses oil as a spreadable condiment?
This is just a block of iron. Where are the edges?

Eurotards constantly bitching about irrelevant shit shouldn't guarantee replies.

Attached: Forced animation.webm (800x450, 1.78M)

>oil

Attached: file.png (640x640, 556.46K)

Marmite is actually pretty good as a gravy additive, it's too intense on bread though

Does complaining about how neither of these are a big deal count as guaranteeing replies? I'm willing to admit that I've been had here if that was your plan.

This one is pretty bad though.

I retract my first statement, no one eats like this, learn to chew.
You can't convince me that's not oil

My favorite part of posting this in /ck/ is that bongs will neither admit nor refute how shit their food is, but the replies are always to start trying to say that American food is worse or somthing

the real answer is that british food is dogshit and so is america's
the apple doesn't fall that far from the tree, after all, so they shouldn't complain nor be surprised

If you don't like black pudding you have shit taste simple as.

Attached: guaranteed replies.webm (1280x720, 1.06M)

lmao the dead eyes is what make it for me

Does anyone have the CBBD one?

>Goemon cuts bullets in half
>Badass
>Some random seasonal anime guy does it
>Sucks
What's the secret

Attached: FMzY3xXXIAMntFS.jpg (1654x1146, 116.48K)

What's that dish called anyway?

How? No one actually defends British cooking do they?

Oh shit is this a samurai in a western setting?

Attached: 1660886800066.jpg (312x445, 27.06K)

blood pudding
toast with marmite
EGG

Attached: [PwlvaNZLph8].webm (950x530, 919.86K)

Someone post that image where some girl is talking about how people are 90% looks.

>American food is worse or somthing
classic euromutt law.
American food is just saved because some italian and german immigramt decided to cook a bit better and import some dishes, if it was only for the bong cusine it would be dogshit, (not that german cooking is so good but it has some decent things)

I was in Scotland a few weeks ago and found that blood pudding is actually pretty good.

Actually, Great Britain does great breakfasts: sausage, eggs, blood pudding, even that tomato is pretty good. They do a great hearty meaty breakfast.

It is pretty good. the british food sucks meme is kinda fair and it's definitely all brown/grey, but if you don't like a solid english breakfast there's something wrong with you.