He is gonna kill me

>He is gonna kill me

Attached: 3234B9E9-8FEA-4EDB-923C-9C5234AC445C.jpg (2048x1097, 268.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L2LwpNaZzTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And she thinks it is hot of him to want to do it so she dates him.

this

She can't get enough of Heero's bulge and ass in those bike shorts

the characters in wing are so fucking bad

so bad they're good

The fujos in my high school anime club hated this chick with the burning passion of a thousand suns.

>"Please come to my birthday party."
>"I'll kill you."

Was it autism?

Attached: 1659024874351555.jpg (640x480, 53.3K)

>Why am I so fucking wet?

Attached: 1659560873398.webm (600x450, 2.95M)

Attached: 1659581652811.webm (960x720, 2.36M)

Heero is the best

jesus, i seriously need to watch this series. this shit is hilarious.

Just gundam things
The best is the girl who sodomized quatre

Heero is a badass, and I've thought that for 2 decades. Sometimes people forget he's only a year older than Shinji Ikari, he's actually pretty manly. Heero does more manly shit than half the adult characters in Gundam. Him blowing up his gundam for basically no reason is still an iconic scene no matter how dumb it is.

I think I might rewatch it dubbed if only to get some screenshots to post in threads like this as I don't have any anymore. If you like this kind of stuff, a full half of the runtime is scenes like this. 3 of the 5 Gundam pilots and Zechs all talk this way. The show beats you over the head with dialogue combined with imagery meant to slam whatever the point of the dialogue was into your face. It's entertaining though.

Like the other user said though, babbling about nonsense in a Ruritanian inspired settting is kind of what Gundam does best. Wing is just the most ridiculous with it.

What is his problem?

that only happened in your headcanon

What a beast...

Post gold
youtu.be/L2LwpNaZzTA

post Lady Une executing the guy in a plane

I feel like my panties just got wet out of no where, and I'm not even wearing them

He's suicidal. He's literally trying to kill himself for like the first half of the series.
The best part is how years later we got Bane posting and it fits perfectly.

Wing is easily the best Gundam. Heero is amazing to the point that even the other good supporting characters are dwarfed by him.

Attached: polspace.png (566x997, 129.91K)

>He's suicidal. He's literally trying to kill himself for like the first half of the series.
This user gets it. Heero only knows how to be soldier and only cares about the mission. Relena saves him and teaches him how to be a human being. It's one of the major storylines of the show. Relena being obsessed with him even though he's a total dick is just... pretty realistic... that's often just how women are.

I hope they all killed themselves when Heero married her and fucked her in the pussy.

Good observation user. Zechs suffers a similar fate, but he is obviously the inverse.

Attached: Purposeunknown.png (739x855, 579.71K)

No. He just understands how to get knickers wet.

Can I watch it without sitting through the original gundam?

To be fair, Relena was 14/just turned 15 during the first scenes people like to post. She later decides not to go after Heero because she's more focused on de-escalation and it's Heero that comes for her. It's what's called a character arc.

Yeah it's one of the AU Gundam shows, it's not connected to anything from the UC timeline (original Gundam).

It's a stand alone. It's top 3 gundams. Great dialogues, a good story, and good characters. Even complex bad guys and some hilarious humor.