Why is the second season so bad?

Why is the second season so bad?

Attached: the-devil-is-a-part-timer.png (800x450, 421.55K)

>yet another thread died with less than a hundred posts
What the fuck went wrong?

bad source material makes for bad adaptations. it's not rocket science.

To this day I have never seen a show that does the adopted daughter trope and doesn't end up like complete shit.

I know one but its a spoiler if I say it princess tutu

The first season was only well liked because isekai (especially reverse isekai) wasn't as done to death at that point.

>wagie mcdonalds anime
Gee, I wonder why this "exciting" anime failed.

It was also actually fun and good. This one is just boring and the bad animation doesn't help.

I think this is the key. Yeah, the story was pretty basic, but the show was clearly made with love. It really feels like if the current staff working on season 2 had done season 1, the show would have been forgotten about before the cour was over.

>bad source material makes for bad adaptations.
I can name many anime that were improvements over their source material.

Can you name one that took a bad source and made it into an actually good anime? so I can watch it

Didn't the author retcon Maou to whitewash him?
>Doesn't know he can get energy from human's fear/despair
>Actually he knew all along and that was the real reason for the war, to save the demons from no magic. Making the tough choices for his people. Not because he was a demon lord or anything.

Honestly it feels more like a pacing issue, season 1 felt way more faster than this.

What do you mean? I don’t remember her being a daughter in any way????

Yes.

Attached: 1475625209046.jpg (1280x960, 160.72K)

The first episode wasn't too bad but it downhill afterwards.

So it’s just like the first season? What’s the problem then?

The thing is, it's not like the studio is NAZ-levels of bad. It's 3hz, a studio that has done stuff over the years that you knew they did with love. Take for example Flip Flappers. The show, as flawed as it was, was still clearly a passion project by them. Same with Princess Principal, although that was one way more successful. 3hz can do better and it surprises me just how much they fucked up this time.

Yeah, it's just obvious that they don't give a shit about this one.
To be fair, those other shows were wild, and would more easily spark the creative juices. Honestly it's way more surprising that White Fox managed to find joy in such a simple show than it is that 3Hz couldn't.

>To be fair, those other shows were wild, and would more easily spark the creative juices.
I never watched Healer Girl, was it the same for that? Then again the threads for it got deader as the season went on.

Good stories have a beginning, a middle, and an end. They ran through all three of these in the first season. The second season is like a piece of chewing gum with all of the flavor chewed out of it.

only seething emifags try to keep this relevant, the winners have no need to care about this anymore and moved on to the next thing

her daughter? what? princess kraehe is adopted by the raven