Buyfag thread

the whole gang is here

Attached: FIGURE-143831_09.jpg (800x800, 176.4K)

read the guide
buyfags.moe

When is it worth it to ship orders combined that are preorder, and when to ship separate, newfag here. Amiami to be specific

I've recently (past couple years) been making a lot more money at my job than I had been previously. Incidental to making more money, I placed a lot more preorders for figures, as well as bought a house and got a puppy, which happened this past summer.

Thinking that I needed to re-orient my life, I thought it would be a good idea to sell off my collection, try to get myself banned from Amiami and move on from this hobby. Two invoices were ignored, and I got a warning email.

At this point, however, I chickened out. I canceled all (11) remaining preorders. And of all the figures I sold, I kept one, just like it too much...then I bought one more from Mandarake that I'd been waiting for release but missed the preorder this past spring, and then I placed two more preorders for figures to be released next year. So basically, I failed to quit the hobby. Thank you for reading my blog.

when the shipping is too damn high

Why so expensive??

Attached: 9A60D18B-88A8-4DE3-88CB-5E36EA8FFF07.jpg (468x655, 33.28K)

Attached: 1658750626561027.jpg (800x1200, 863.45K)

Is it to skipped payments in a row to get banned from AmiAmi? I recently skipped out on at least a preorder because the shipping ($45) costs more than the item ($30). I stopped preordering from them because there is no warehouse option like HobbyLinkJapan. And then they have the audacity to ship it in giant boxes 30% full of tissue paper. They lost my business.

>KO
nice
just bought this

Two skipped payments in a row (well, it was my first two skipped invoices ever) resulted in a warning email for me, see pic related. I am not sure if they treat every account the same. I've been spending money at the store for at least 10 years now. If you haven't spent much money there, they might hit you with a ban much quicker.

Attached: warning.png (1092x497, 45.29K)

>message sent 12 hours ago
>user last visit 30 minutes ago
Please respond mfc-kun

Attached: kanoooooo.jpg (626x900, 198.26K)

I've bought over 4k in figurines and other shit within the last month. Pretty much my entire life-savings. I'm having severe regrets not going to lie.

My mfc-chan responded but still has not shipped

Sell them to us. What did you get.

Gotcha. I have been a customer there for 3 or 4 years now. I think I skipped one payment before (so I could change the shipping). I havent heard from AmiAmi yet. I dont want to get banned in case there is some must-have item on it that I cant get elsewhere. At the same time I am going to stop using them. I buy mostly kaiju stuff these days anyway which AmiAmi usually doesn't have a good selection in any more these days.

cute

If the boxes are huge sometimes it’s better to ship separate, but it also depends on the chosen shipping method and where you live.

Attached: FIGURE-143702.jpg (600x600, 96.23K)

>Goodsmile order hasn't shipped after a month
Man, I forgot how fucked non-DHL shipping still is.

new season never

>4k
>entire life savings

Attached: 1536497440006.jpg (400x400, 70.75K)