Braindead anime you enjoy

For me it's Trinity Seven
> cool mc
> hot crazy gurls
> comfy music

Attached: lilith.jpg (1868x1173, 203.46K)

That manga makes no fuckin sense man. I completely lost track of what was going on after the school tourney arc thing. Does he even get to fuck his harem?

Milf. I really wish it got more seasons. I'd like to see the other arcs get adapted.

Attached: Trinity Seven - Movie 01 (BD 1920x1080 10bit FLAC) [98005D8F].mkv_snapshot_17.18_[2019.10.08_01.44.09].jpg (1920x1080, 233.17K)

Basically he's sending everyone with vagina to his harem.

Isekai in general

Right brother. Although I think T7 is better adapted not as anime but video game.
Girls have different magic class and there's pairing between different classes. It's basically rpg.

Attached: MV5BMjA1ZDA0ZWYtYTI4Yy00NjlhLTg1NTktOGFmYjdkOGI5Y2U1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDgyODgxNjE@._V1_.jpg (1280x720, 98.64K)

I'd play it.

Attached: trinity seven girls.jpg (3693x1076, 510.75K)

The plot got a bit too chaotic when they went to the Demon World(?). Also, when it started getting into interdimensional stuff where there were other Demon Lords other than Arata.
Maybe it all makes sense and I justs speedread through it too much, but as things are, I currently dropped it and am just waiting for it to finish.

The other Demon Lords aspect is kind of unexplored potential though. I wish there were more series that were literal battle harems. Like, a bunch of harems fighting each other to establish their husubando as the top dog and chaddest harem MC of all.

Is it finishing? The current arc could fit for a conclusion I suppose. I'm not really sure how you could raise the stakes from here but I haven't heard any indication that it's wrapping up either. We're getting pretty close to 30 volumes too which is honestly a nice solid run.

The music is pretty fucking good… considering it’s just a generic fantasy harem shit show. That’s as much compliments as this show is gonna get.

Its one of the rare shows were every girl is best girl, except maybe for lilith

The problem with the mange is picrel.

But to answer your question, there's only one ambiguous scene in the manga where he fucks his sword.

Attached: image(1).jpg (595x354, 68.01K)

Lillith was great.

Attached: lilith 6.jpg (1600x2256, 538.76K)

Wish there was more. I slept so well after watching this.

Attached: fatgirl.webm (640x360, 976.72K)

Or Anna

I enjoyed Highschool of the Dead.
Also, I liked the Girls' Frontline anime.

Attached: a.jpg (640x640, 96.63K)

Kemono Friends
PuiPui Molcar if it counts

The plot is basically defeat the boss but when you think you got it here's chapters and chapters of twists.

The sort-of unique selling point is that girls get paired with different girls each arc for interaction and magic attack. And it does have a pretty deep lore into it, like wtf is Sperbia, Invidia all that shit. The guy clearly wrote for a video game and for some reason turned it into manga.

This really shouldn't be a bragging point but I feel like it's become one, but it's just nice to see the harem interact within itself rather than just everyone take turns with the MC.

is this another anime with a shitton of hot girls but the majority of screentime is spent looking at the male mc because it's through his pov?

Finishing ? The mangaka already started 2 parallel manga. If anything it's going to be a franchise.