Boku no hero academia

did he deserve it? he's only 17

Attached: FaaW1n1XEAET_Fa.jpg (1075x681, 135.5K)

Heroes failed yet again

Attached: My Hero Academia - No. 323 - 10.jpg (588x426, 119.75K)

no

Attached: A4DB0AFD-EA88-4872-8B6E-D7B77F660836.jpg (1000x665, 94.13K)

go to bed deku

Deserve? Why the fuck does it matter if he deserved it or not? It happened. That's the end of it so let's move on.

Does she deserve big electric cock? She’s only 16

Attached: alt jirou.jpg (969x1530, 264.38K)

Deserve? Why the fuck does it matter if she deserves it or not? It's gonna happen. That's the end of it so accept it and let's move on.

You seem angry

>Bully not so tough after getting molested to death

when Hori tortured and killed Bakugo, did he do it just to make Bakugo haters happy?

Angry? Why the fuck does it matter if I'm angry or not? I am what I am and that's the end of it so accept it and let's move on

Attached: My Hero Academia - No. 302 - 6.jpg (1067x1600, 330.3K)

They are first year highschoolers. He's 14-15. Died a kissless virgin too almost as if Hori waa going out of his way to dab on his shitty fans

How is Bak U Go supposed to work? If the 2nd user is Bakugo who was sent back, shouldn't the 2nd's quirk still be explosions? Deku couldn't use it to send someome back in time then. If the 2nd quirk does let him send Bakugo back in time, then Bakugo's quirk wouldn't get added to OFA in the past and he wouldn't be the 2nd user? Is the 2nd user Bakugo's kid??

>Died a kissless virgin
did you forget the sludge incident?

What's the big deal? Deku is going to shove his DNA down his throat and the power of OfA will save him and he will become the real successor like the movie eluded to.

>They are first year highschoolers
they are already 2nd years, it's just that school got cancelled

Wanna talk about it? I can buy you a coffee or something. Might make you feel better

>more whitewashing Endeavor

They're all 16 now bro.

Coffe? Yeah, that would be nice actually.

he just turned 17