Despite having much lower production values with a shitty budget

Despite having much lower production values with a shitty budget

03 FMA was a much better story and plot than brotherhoods chuuni level feelgood romp

Attached: file.png (640x480, 451.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Any
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any Forums.org/rules
>2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

How come so many shounentards suffer from obsessive autism?

Zoomers don't even know 03 exists

>chuuni level feelgood romp
nigga whot.

>with a shitty budget
Source: my ass

The OC parts of it felt so much more imaginative. Nothing in Brotherhood gave me the same feels as hearing ReWrite (best OP) blast over the elevator shot of the abandoned city.

Look at the art and VA quality vs brotherhood

hundred percent this it felt like a much better and darker/more interesting storyline more human than weeby

Plus it got the closure in the movie which was cool, too fucking bad for Winry though

03 had more fitting animation and a better atmosphere to it. Brotherhood had high production value and a more complete story. Both are flawed but I like both. I'd watch both again and be happy.

>chuuni
>feel good
retard

fpbp

what is the proper word for silly shit when they are trying to act like their story is serious or meaningful

Attached: file.png (500x281, 185.02K)

I dunno but silly stuff like that is great and it still makes retarded 03babies like you seethe for decades so I'm all for it.

Attached: 1655423136412.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

I like 2003 better than Brotherhood as well OP. Thank you.

Generally if you like plot or character development people enjoy 03 more but if you like super funtime booba animu adventure you go for brotherhood

Attached: funny.png (1280x720, 934.28K)

All the songs used for 03 were trash but those first few seconds of that intro are sick for sure

Who keeps making these fucking threads? Why do they keep making these fucking threads? Why won't they stop making these fucking threads?

New huh?

Is that the same anime where they talked about Als blood seal possibly washing off near the end of the series as a plot point but a few episodes in Ed literally throws him into the water while they are sparring and no one cares?

Which one is the real one?