The struggle isn't even inspiring anymore. It's just pathetic now

The struggle isn't even inspiring anymore. It's just pathetic now.

Attached: 1660855506171.png (1631x1152, 2.94M)

>The struggle isn't even inspiring anymore.
It never was, you just grew up.

Cuck

Stop reading Beserk

>now
do you even read this manga or are you here just to shitpost? I know it's the latter, no need to answer.

>naked twink that wants to ass fuck you steals yo girl while groping her titty
what you doin?

>Fuck his girl
>Protect his girl
>Avoid from being a cuck

True black swordsman here. While guts is a BLACKRD swordsman

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 21.34K)

guts just doesn't know when to let go. he's proved his worth. he doesn't need to keep going. his world isn't worth saving. he should just give up

Sone poor decisions were made during fantasia.
At this point Berserk looks more like a shounen.

Fantasia is the point where Miura started to lose focus.

the blackcuckman

I think Miura lost interest in Berser a very long time ago. Remember the peak of Berser is the second half of Golden Sge + Conviction and those chapter were released 25 years ago.
It's pretty clear he was tired and trying to get away to the more grimdark aspects of Berserk in Fantasia, but he clearly didn't want to draw the manga or the whole plot just did not let him do that. Remeber most chapters of Fantasia are a decade old.
The last chapter was maybe a way to stablish a final arc, but I really doubt he would have follow through if he was alive. The whole "Casca gets kidnapped yet again and this time by Griffith" is the most boring plotpoint I could ever think about.

/thread

Women/trannies

Struggling never was meant to be inspiring, but rather to show how strong can be humans' determination.

It was. Read Conviction again.

you're a stupid nigger kys monkey

Inspiring for masses aka readers, not for characters in-verse.

Also, Conviction > Golden Age

It was inspiring for both. There's even a spread at some point with philosophy about how man takes the sword and fights or whatever. And what about Skull Knight's "always struggle against death" speech? Or the God Hands fangirling when they see Guts escaping causality just a little? It's retarded to believe you're not supposed to find inspiration and meaning in Guts struggling against impossible odds. Actually there's not just one kind of meaning, I'm pretty sure the struggling scenario comes in different flavors and with different little lessons/messages everytime.

Conviction is complete garbage. I hate no one more than you retarded Conviction faggots.

Lost Children is 10/10 and it's technically part of Conviction.

Lost Children is filler.

Thanks for outing yourself as a retarD.

the new artwork is shit

It's just basic plot setup. Things have been going well for Guts with him getting supportive friends and his own doubts about pursuing revenge growing so there needs to be something to spark conflict. The "struggle" isn't inspiring if there's nothing big to struggle against. You'd probably shit on Guts if the latest chapter was Femto raping Casca since that also had Guts sink low from his powerlessness.

What did you want him to react like? He just had the women he did this entire journey for get carried away by his arch nemesis, of course he's gonna look distraught. He isn't som infallible hulk, dude suffers from severe trauma too.

How about not make this pathetic face and not crumbling down?

remember how Guts reacted to all his friends being dead and his wife being raped by demons while he had nothing but a broken sword in his hand?

Attached: 1640898723795.png (1132x1600, 1.52M)