Realistically, how dangerous could slimes be in isekai?

Realistically, how dangerous could slimes be in isekai?

Attached: fwef.png (1124x1600, 1.92M)

Depends entirely on the setting?
Sometimes slimes are jobbers, sometimes they can absorb and copy without limit and they really should have taken over the world by the time the MC showed up.
I don't know why /isekaigen/ tries to pretend there's a unified cosmology these stories based themselves off of.

I hate how Isekai Monster Breeder has a pervy but gutless MC. All three (Dee, Caro, Ciel) are down to fuck, and yet the protag is wasting time... controlling monsters to see their boobs? Just pin them down to the bed and have your way with them dammit. Starting by Caro.

The author shouldn't have saved it for the end of the ln only.

>how dangerous
Very

Attached: slime.png (1040x1477, 652.12K)

>MC is level 6000 with exclusive GM privileges, servants, tons of weapons, skills, and unique items
>strongest other characters, including other players, are around level 500 at most
Why must the MC's advantage always be something completely absurd? You'd think that being like level 75 vs other characters around 50-60 would be enough of a power trip, but no, nobody else can have any chances

Is this the same mangaka Shadow?

how did i not notice that

I'd start with gnome girl first.

The final boss is more OP

skeletons > slimes > dog/wolf > cat > bird > goblin/orc > shit > human

Attached: I kneel to you.jpg (1024x768, 83.4K)

I want to give the sexo to the villainess.
I want to fill her womb daily with my seed.
I want to defile her and dye her being in my colors.
I want to breed with her a whole squad of knights derived from her superior native DNA and my OP isekai DNA.
I want to drink endlessly from her bosom, filled with milky, dairy elixir.
I want to lose myself in her eyes that look upon me with twisted and psychotic obsession.
GOD HELP ME I WANT TO SEXO A VILLAINESS!

It’s the way he draws faces, the eyes were a dead give away

>I don't know why /isekaigen/ tries to pretend there's a unified cosmology these stories based themselves off of.
it's easy to do that as a doodlefag speedreader when you don't really give a shit about anything you consume
when you do that everything sort of blends together

as if those degraded to reading MTLed novels have any right to complain about doodles

works on my machine, just learn japanese

The idea of weak vs strong monsters is a stupid fucking idea
It's every bit as stupid as the thought of prey vs predator

We have tiny ass frogs that eat nothing but flies yet can take down an elephant
Flies that lay their eggs inside mammals
Eels that can take down alligators via electricity
And where do you want to put microorganisms here?

Nature is complex. It has to be complex because there is no single working strategy to dominate the game and nature changes the rules every time.

Attached: This+video+does+not+work+for+me+_84edf0ad7f9931a8e84bce967ca20ee1.jpg (700x513, 59.93K)

Finding out something good got removed in the manga is worth complaining about.

Trope Distillation.
Someone did an OP character, it worked and was popular so others feel the need to take that trope and amp it up. Combined this with the huge number of writers in the WN community, many of which have dreams of making it proffessionally and things quickly spiral into absurdity.

professionally^

Why so serious?

Attached: 1644008329065.jpg (396x1024, 120.93K)

>Full MP
what a noob.
>tiny ass frogs that eat nothing but flies yet can take down an elephant
Not in direct combat.

It's just how you use it, with levels it's almost impossible to for anyone weaker to win but aside from that you still have lesser enemies be a threat even for a god tier mc.

Yandere

Attached: file.png (1125x1600, 2.52M)

But which villainess specifically?

Very dangerous

Attached: Sneaking your fetish into your work.webm (320x240, 1.55M)