ONE PIECE

So the arc actually ends with the victorious hero faction rewriting history and not taking responsibilities for past transgressions? What is Oda message here?

Attached: FaaK4rbaMAAueQW.jpg (1152x1660, 584.01K)

Fuck (((them)))

Attached: rubbing hands.png (726x554, 430.34K)

Attached: bun in a crate.png (431x335, 19.91K)

That EVERYONE in not!Japan is a horrific piece of scum, regardless of name or clan or blood, and that a foreign superpower moving in and dropping two Atomic Admirals on its capitals is the only way to make things right.

Attached: Magma.png (1271x713, 1.19M)

>What is Oda message here?
He spelled it out only a few chapters ago

Attached: Aramaki.png (1066x385, 421.1K)

i read it as critique. its entirely possible for oda to write a story about heroism and triumph for one side while also depicting the negative things about that particular side.

>fucking Hiyori gets the detailed double spread while the group shot with the scabbards+Tama+Momo looks like it was scribbled with his foot
I hate Oda so much

Did this arc make you confident in Oda's ability to juggle dozens of characters in the midst of a war? Which is more than likely what the final arc will be

Attached: 1660790003118238.jpg (526x960, 44K)

Why Oda want us to give a shit about Hiyori?

>What is Oda message here?
Don't do sluggish long arcs

Oda used to write Luffy's wins as the most heroic deeds, but after he beat Kaido, Katakuri and Doflamingo there's been negative consequences too. Doflamingo going down triggered many wars that people like Germa took advantage of, Katakuri losing meant the shattering of safety within Totoland and Kaido losing means Wano is now exposed and defenseless with the Kurozumi never seeing justice. Also, Luffy breaking out many dangerous people out of Impel Down and killing many is also his most negative impact.

Attached: l2bwd6uwjob91.jpg (2048x2048, 378.24K)

How has the reception for this arc been with other fans?
I know Any Forums shits on everything and I didn't like it also, but I don't know about casuals' opinions or jap-fans' opinions.

and this is why pre time skip was better

>not taking responsibilities for past transgressions
Kozukis never harmed Wano. They even tried to give Orochi a normal life despite knowing he was a Kurozumi, but he betrayed them anyway. I don't like how they are teaching kids at schools to hate an entire bloodline, but fuck Kurozumis, Wano is better off without them.

>NOOOOOOOO NOT MUH HECKIN KUROZUMI!!!!!
Fact: Only people upset at this chapter are Yamatroons and they try to hide themselves by pretending to care about Wano hunting the remaining Kurozumi into extinction.

out of the more than hundreds of kurozumis in wanos history, four of them have been shown to be not so good people.

Orochi never presented himself as a Kurozumi.And yes Kozukis harmed Wano because the innocent Kurozumi killed were part of Wano

The message is that Kurozumi are evil pieces of shit who raise their children to be evil pieces of shit, and the only practical solution is to destroy their legacy. Surprisingly based take.

Oda probably got annoyed when people called Hiyori useless for failing to kill Orochi, so he gave her a big moment... only to inadvertently write her scene into genocide propaganda.

Attached: sho.jpg (882x764, 89.71K)

no

>Katakuri losing meant the shattering of safety within Totoland
Nothing burger. The people of Totto Land were literally selling their souls to Linlin for protection. They got what the fucking deserved for willing living in fear. I don't understand this retarded obsession of acting like the Big Mom pirates, especially Kakakuri is some shining beam of goodness who cares about the people of Totto Land, when in reality he's a scummy pirate who so absorbed in his insecurity about his self-image he hides to eat snack likely did nothing while his very dysfunctional shit on anyone and each other, if it suit them.

This headcanon falls apart the instant you look at Kanjuro's normal theatre family who had literally nothing to do with the head's scheme but were killed anyway just for the crime of existing

>Orochi never presented himself as a Kurozumi.
Read slower
>And yes Kozukis harmed Wano because the innocent Kurozumi killed were part of Wano
Not by Kozukis

Post a panel were Orochi presented himself as a Kurozumi. NOW or get out

Checked

Attached: FNTnysYVEAIzmwD.png (61x786, 91.55K)