Dragonball would have been better if it ended at namek arc. It went downhill atter that

Dragonball would have been better if it ended at namek arc. It went downhill atter that.

Attached: vuela.jpg (917x463, 88.79K)

Dragonball would've been far more boring if it ended at the Namek arc.

The Cell arc was literally the perfect ending it tied everything up. it's the last arc that gives actual close to the cast until the Buu arc ruins all of it. The Cell arc was the finale to EVERYTHING, it felt so fucking right to have Trunks being the main protector of the future and Gohan in the present instead of having some random Indian be Goku's successor. Dragon Ball has always been about leaving behind your legacy, Roshi retiring against Tenshinhan was a huge moment at that time, his death to Piccolo Daimao was super tragic but he knew the next generation was going to step up against Piccolo and they did. After the arc ends you never see him fight again. After Goku won the 23rd budokai him and Chichi got Gohan, who was the upcoming main character. He got character development and grew as a fighter as time went on, after Goku recovered from his heart virus, he immediately took Gohan to make sure he surpasses him. Goku at this time is in the same shoes as Roshi a knowledgeable master, he made sure ti train Gohan in the best way possible. Goku immediately told Gohan stuff like grade 2 and 3 were worthless, and wanted to aim for something fully balanced. One of the most iconic moment's in anime history, and my favorite moment in Dragon Ball was Gohan becoming a SS2, as we were once against entering a new era where the new gen stepped up once again. The arc ends with Goku drying but leaving behind his legacy Gohan. Ending the series at Namek would have been fucking shit because Bejita, Gohan AND Piccolo did not end their characters arcs and people want to see more of them as well.

Attached: 23571b6a6103c29f33388bd6fc39fd9.jpg (850x1204, 1.36M)

Cell saga fags will defend this.

>BORINGmek
>Good
KEKAROO, Japs consider the Cell arc to be the perfect ending to Z btw.

Attached: 1660690852840.jpg (736x168, 16.95K)

>Japs con-
Japan is not one giant hivemind, mongoloid. A single idiot doesn't represent an entire nation. Cell is a shit villain and character btw.

>Goku and Piccolo are aliens
>Goku has an evil brother
>Goku is le chosen one
Namek was shit

It should've ended at the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai.

>is a shit villain and character btw.
...But enough about SHITza who did nothing for 90% of Namek.
This.

>Movie
>6
>7
>8
>9
>Hatchiyack
>Future Trunks special
>Arc where the other characters are the main focus NOT Goku
>Z fighters are somewhat close in power
>Cool designs for villains and main cast
>The last arc in Z where Dragon Ball was the focus point in the story
>Everyone helped out even if it was something minor
>Best filler and slice of life
>All the Z fighters getting cool moments in the Cell gamese and going out of their way to save the Son of Goku their dearest friend
>Actual group effort victory
>Actual closure to the story
Why should I skip out of the Golden era of Dragon Ball?

>>Goku and Piccolo are aliens
>>Goku has an evil brother
Not Namek.
>...But enough about SHITza who did nothing for 90% of Namek.
Except Freeza's connections through his men, backstory of Vegeta and charismatic personality put him heads and shoulders above Cell's only talking about power and copying King Piccolo's scenes. That and Freeza was still active enough through interrogation scenes to be interesting.
>Arc where the other characters are the main focus NOT Goku
As opposed to the prior two very long arcs with massive amounts of focus on characters who aren't Goku, including the following arc.
>Z fighters are somewhat close in power
Only Vegeta, Trunks and Piccolo at some point but it still isn't much. Tenshinhan, Krillin and Yamcha are all still jobbers.
>All the Z fighters getting cool moments in the Cell gamese and going out of their way to save the Son of Goku their dearest friend
Filler.
>Ending the series at Namek would have been fucking shit because Bejita didn't finish his character arc
Yes he did. He had no need of an arc beyond that and him being a good guy although I accept these days, is contrived because there's no way anyone should be tolerating him after that stunts he pulled, let alone have a relationship with Bulma when he got her ex boyfriend killed (and if you count filler, you see more scenes of Bulma in straight up distress and misery over Yamcha's death) all the while being completely unrepentant about it.

If it ended ANY WHERE before that stupid fucking hairless cat and faggot angel showed up I would've been happy.
Would've spared me having to experience Golden Frieza, Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, Ultra Ego, Orange Piccolo, Final Gohan and every other god awful pallet swap fanfic re-color transformation Toriyama and his little assistant have pulled out of their ass.

>Except [COPING BABBLE]
He just stood in his ship for 6 days and ONLY started moving on his own when the Ginyu force died, he fucking sucks ass in every WAY Bejita carried that shitty arc on his back in that boring ass planet.
>Filler.
Yeah, GOOD filler that actually added to the story and characters compared to the garbage we got in SHITmek.
>Only Vegeta, Trunks and Piccolo at some point but it still isn't much.
Yes, it is I would say.
>Tenshinhan, Krillin and Yamcha are all still jobbers.
Not Tenshinhan he beat Cell, Yamcha´s jobbing was important for the fact that he told everyone about Gero and 19 being able to absorb their ki had he not said that Piccolo would have not suppressed his ki and Gero would have become too powerful.
>Yes he did
No, he did not, Bejita was still an evil person at that time the Cell arc gave him humanity through his son Trunks. The Buu arc was MEANT to show him being a family man but that shitty arc ruined all of it and made him repeat his character development form Cell. FUCK the Poo arc.
>because there's no way anyone should be tolerating him after that stunts he pulled
He tried to save Tien from 17.

Attached: I will never fight again.png (964x1960, 1.09M)

Attached: 26f.png (944x2080, 1.18M)

The problem with the Cell arc is the entire premise relied on everyone being as fucking retarded as possible.

>Androids will be here in 3 years that will absolutely fucking murder everyone
>Instead of using the Dragon Radar to find the DBs, get the location of Dr. Gero's lab, and kill him before he activates them, let's just train for 3 years because it'll be a fun WAKU WAKU
>oh shit, yeah this Cell guy is really dangerous, we should probably fuse back into one, but let me stand here for multiple days and think about it while Cell continually gets stronger by drinking people
>If I kill 18 now, Cell literally can't become Perfect and we win, but I'm gonna think with my dick and just tell her to run away from the guy who is floating directly above us actively looking for her
>Sure Cell, go ahead and become Perfect, what's the worst that could happen
>Hey Cell, here's a Senzu Bean so you can beat the shit out of my 11 year old son at full strength
>No way Cell, I know you're going to kill the entire planet but I don't like fighting
>Fuck you Dad, Cell made me mad, now I'm gonna torture him and make him suffer
>Oh shit my dad and Trunks are dead

It's just complete autism from start to finish.

>Hey Cell, here's a Senzu Bean so you can beat the shit out of my 11 year old son at full strength
How do people still get filtered by this one?

>Shitkutard is still trying to cope

>Jobbing to a simple scene
You are a woman.

>Femoid babble
Goku was right btw.

>he ran
3-0

>He tried to save Tien from 17.
Happened after Namek, so irrelevant to what I said which referred to before that. His character arc had zero need of a redemption as he didn't show noble qualities prior to after Namek where he is just tolerated for little to no reason.
>Not Tenshinhan he beat Cell
And with that you have lost me. The one who gave it his all just to slightly stall Cell and give him some bruises with his super version of his already supposedly life threatening move, the Kikoho, and was on the ground an inch away from death, "won" against Cell who had no real injuries and wasn't winded in the slightest from countless assaults.

By the way the only fight with any proper length to it in the manga version is Goku vs Cell. All other fights are as short as a Tenkaichi Budokai pre-finals match, one-sided smackdowns or just more of a conversation than an actual fight (Gohan vs Cell). Cell arc heavily lacked in the action department compared to Namek. It's no wonder the anime felt like fixing the arc up by showing things in more detail.

Attached: interrogation.jpg (1560x2400, 1004.8K)

My opinion? Every part of dragon ball and DBZ, every DBZ movie, all kino.

Attached: spopovich vs videl.gif (500x375, 1.33M)

>Not Tenshinhan he beat Cell
Why does the headcanon-spewing Tenshittard pop up everywhere?

Piccolo went from being weaker than Nappa to going toe to toe with 2nd form Frieza just because he trained a little and fused

>Happened after Namek
So?
>is character arc had zero need of a redemption as he didn't show noble qualities prior to after Namek where he is just tolerated for little to no reason.
The same could be said about Piccolo and look what happened to him after the 23rd Budokai.
>All other fights are as short
...But enough about.
>Bejita vs Cui
>Bejita vs Dodria
>Bejita vs Zarbon 1
>Bejita vs Zarbon 2
>Guldo fight
Etc, all the fights there are short as well there. I do not see why that is a bad thing and why chapters have to be dragged out by constant fighting.
>"won" against Cell
>18 and 16 got away
>Cell could not get away from the Kikoho spam
Yes.

>Dragonball would have been better if it ended before the Buu saga
>Dragonball would have been better if it ended before the Android saga
>Dragonball would have been better if it ended before the Namek saga
>Dragonball would have been better if it ended before the Saiyan saga
>Dragonball would have been better if it ended before the Piccolo saga
>Dragonball would have been better if it ended before the Red Ribbon saga
>Dragonball would have been better if it ended before the Tournament saga
>Dragonball would have been better if it ended before the Emperor Pilaf saga

>Goku trained in the gravity chamber in 6 whole days this is keeping in mind he abused the shit out of the Zenkai boost in his trip and got to 90k
>Jobs to Ginyu shoots up to 3 million
L O L!