Kengan omega

FACE TO FIST STYLE, HOW DO YOU LIKE IT?

Attached: 1634197393334.jpg (728x1024, 204.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/9m1phd.rar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hassad soon.

Attached: 1600932125562.jpg (976x1006, 279.59K)

I love how brain damage just isn't a consideration in the Baki universe because none of the characters need their brains anyway

Baki characters are definitely nearly all brain damaged fight autists
If not for Motobe there would have not been another arc because they'd have all formed a line and impaled themselves on Musashi

You know the rules.

Cosmo is getting wanked way too much right out the gate. Even for Cosmo.
That means Saw has a chance....right bros?

Finally a good fucking chapter with decent fight choreography
Too bad this is probably one of the few times Sandro could do so on his own

You forgot Sandro's obsession with bob-cut pretty boy twink
Also Cosmo has more reason to win

That one boxing movie with that blonde kid and that older actor whose name I should probably know taught me that in bare knuckle boxing breaking your opponents hand with your forehead is a genuine strategy and that it's the hardest part of the human body.

I think this is the first chapter in like a year I unironically liked

Attached: 1590684296208.png (300x234, 68.89K)

The choreography had some cracks in that Cosmo absolutely could have gotten Saw Paing into a proper chokehold. His positioning is almost reminiscent of an arm triangle setup or something along those lines.
Trigger points are practically redressed pressure points, ironically Hanafusa was a more fun implementation of this because of course a cyborg doctor would know super Chinese medicine.

Hands are weak as shit, you could accidentally break them on anything if you mess up the point of impact

People also break their fingers in street fights all the time. Hell I knew people who played basketball and football and they would say you could fuck your fingers up just by catching a pass the wrong way.

>chapter
*fight
didn't say it's perfect, but cut back the verbal exposition a notch and it could easily fit in as an ashura fight

I don't really think it's meant to be as unrealistic as some magic points like Nicholas's savate or hokuto shinken or magic chink medicine, it's just that he's scrawny so he has to go for weaker points on the body like whatever the English term is for that hollow bone over your eye etc.

Didn't intend for my comment to come across as passive-aggressive, my bad. Just sharing my thoughts on how grappling's generally declined in Omega and how the series seems to be reusing already done concepts.
The chapter's fine, but it makes me think about how poorly previous fights have been done, so there's a dour undertone. Kinda hard to start a fire for the series after whatever happened in the Purgatory tournament arc and the timeskip that came right afterwards, it's ashes that's being steamed nowadays. It hurts to see the threads just flatlining after a certain point, it lacked the spark that the first half of the series had and those threads were rather slow. Where it was relaxing before it's a bit of a vacuum now.
I recall the theory that Ohma vs Kaneda was split in half was because Sandro wanted to get readers talking about the manga when that chapter came out. It's cynical but I could see it, that scene feels like it was haphazardly slapped on. I'm happy the fights aren't being skipped anymore though, it was funny to see that even the in-universe characters are pointing out that the new rules dry the whole thing up. Not that they were bad, it's just that Sandro seems to struggle with doing something interesting with them. I don't see the point of giving Yumigahama's fight special rules to cushion him for his loss when it doesn't feel like he will ever have another fight scene anytime soon.

blocking with your forehead is an actual thing though

Attached: im a genius.png (806x456, 217.63K)

You will NOT insult the boxes coaching past this point

Attached: 1635382283356.png (632x324, 213.63K)

Hell, it even happens in the first fight in Baki.

Does anyone have the imgur link?
The dumbass who made the previous thread din't put the word kengan in the op and I can't find it in the archive.

files.catbox.moe/9m1phd.rar
other links are down

Thank you very much big man.