Heh

Heh...

Attached: 1655361011969.jpg (800x675, 70.84K)

no please don't tell everyone at school I still pee myself in my sleep

>I pee myself in my sleep
what are you geriatric?

Attached: smug.png (100x100, 6.88K)

respect your elders, sonny

We need another beach chapter bros

Attached: 31a.jpg (1688x2048, 375.81K)

Yeah, Yor needs to wear a bikini this time

The most adorable of Anyas and the dorkiest of Loids

Attached: 1660788572895522.jpg (1067x1600, 464.16K)

Heck yeah. I don't even care if it's modest. Just give us the goods Axeman

Seriously, isn't this the most wholesome couple in anime? They don't fight, they take care of anya, and despite being adults, they've never really gone this far in a relationship before. Do u think we'll get a kissu soon?

Attached: a652daa719ce2ccec9167fbe57f2dcf0.jpg (772x1024, 83.51K)

How much of a Chad is our boy Henry really? Do you think he'd sell the forgers out or does he care about Anya enough not to

Attached: Spy.x.Family.600.2903304.jpg (435x600, 58.02K)

I fuckin hope so. Yuri is a shit character and the kiss should have happened. Loid would have had to struggle with his feelings on Yor more and Yor would have fallen into the hypervirgin meme of your first kiss mattering which would have had her head swimming all the time about it/their relationship.
Also need a few more date nights.

More date nights definitely. But I do think I know why Axeman put that distance between them, he wants it to count. It needs to have some emotion, to make the reader cry. I think them talking about the war when they were kids would get them to open up and we'd get a very teary eyed kiss

depends on what he'd figure out. Anya being a telepath would probably freak him out but he'd keep quiet about it, he would probably sell out Loid if he learned he was a spy, since he seems to care a lot about his country, unless the two of them have a heart to heart about only spying to keep the peace.

I guess my issue is that it's going to turn into the same shit every fucking manga author (who doesn't write shoujo/josei) does, a long, drawn out do nothing of a relationship. I want spice, I want action, I want someone to actually put some moves on the other. I'm just afraid of 30 chapter+ stagnation before an actual kiss, then another 50+ chapter stagnation before they end up sleeping together.

grabbing anya!

Attached: loid_grabbing_anya.jpg (1280x720, 103.61K)

Attached: 1660443927502765.jpg (1294x1816, 557.38K)

Attached: 1660691273069285.jpg (1707x4096, 783.52K)

That's kind of the magic though. It's not rushed, not forced. This feels like both of their first times having someone real in their lives, and they don't even know it yet! What Axe man is doing is developing the charecters so when it does happen, it's gonna hit hard and fast

Attached: 1660560265476031.jpg (720x820, 43.05K)

I know everyone in Any Forums mostly reads this for the family/romance shenanigans, but I'd read the shit out of any Twilight or WISE prequel arc or even spinoff
The backstory chapters were 10/10, but a whole manga focusing on the best spy in the world rising up the ranks set in a country that's on the brink of war would be kino, especially if it's written Endo-style and not like a retarded battle shonen

Attached: 92f62658_2048.jpg (1500x1999, 767.11K)

He would make that thing slap so damn hard. I'd like to see both of them rise thru the ranks really, Yor become the best assassin and Loid become the best spy. Throw in the horror show of project Apple and whatever anya came from, and you'll have a glorious edgefest on the likes of Hellsing

Attached: amgVO5o_460s.jpg (460x763, 102.09K)

Redacted's ark was pure kino. We seriously need more of it. Imagine all the angst and edge

Meant for

Edgefags need to take the Rin pill. You won’t get you want for long while. You will get comfy and you WILL like it. If you want an edgefest, better fuck off to other shonenshit threads because Axeman will remain on the meds.

sounds good, nothing wrong with comfy. But
>If you want an edgefest, better fuck off to other shonenshit threads
Unfortunately Spy does edge way way better than most shonencrap, even if I wanted only edgeshit it'd be better to be here

Oh I'm happy where we are now. I love the domestic life and setting. I'm just saying when axe man is well and truly established, Spy x Family's main story is wrapped up, then we can get edgy when he can't get axed because he's too big