Frustration Thread

Just whine about whatever in manga/anime makes you frustrated today

Attached: 1656931174380.jpg (2048x1471, 760.23K)

I'm seething about Shingeki no Kyojin one year and a half later, but whatever.

I'm also pissed that Haikyuu won't have a Season 5 but 2 movies to cover 110 chapters and the 3 best matches of the whole story. It's sad to see a story that was adapted pretty well up to now to just get its end ruined like this.

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 404.37K)

With the increasing popularity of anime/manga with normalfags, the stories are starting to change too, and not in a good way.
For example, anime fanbases in 00's were more automatically deducted to their show, unlike today's non-weeb audience that won't put as much money, effort and attention into enjoying the medium and will forget about it the next minute they turn it off. As a result, anime became much more fast paced, and not in a good way. You can barely feel the "soul" and the atmosphere these days, it's all immediate action and flashy lights

OP here, Haikyuu is one of the reasons why I made this thread. It's annoying to finally have a shounen with a great final act and fucking ruin it for no reason. It's even more annoying to watch other shounen trash get more seasons while this is happening to Haikyuu. I'm so frustrated.
Stop turning everything into fucking movies

>I'm seething about Shingeki no Kyojin one year and a half later, but whatever.
Hope you will eventually move on and pick up your third manga! I believe in you

I'm pissed about haikyuu too.
Can I not get fucking simulpubs for Magus? I'm tired of waiting a year for each volume. It's not even like it's unpopular. It would actually do well in the Anglosphere but they're ruining any chance of a decently sized following.

Attached: 1660826100525.jpg (1296x2530, 1.39M)

Also, since I mentioned Haikyuu, I guess I could mention Slam Dunk too
> CGI

Yep, I fucking hate this movie trend holy fuck. Thank God Berserk seems to be going in the opposite direction

>Hope you will eventually move on and pick up your third manga! I believe in you
I have probably read more manga than you user. I was drawn to it because I'm a theoryfag and it's parallels with mythology. Sadly it didn't land its ending. It could have been a decent show.

The fanbase's reaction and jokes are hilarious though. Imagine watching Haikyuu movies in the cinema. You watch this japanese 16 year boy fight in Nationals with his teammates, go to the toilet, return and suddenly he's 22, in Brazil and speaks Portuguese.
Or sneeze and accidentally skip Nekoma's game, kek

>in Brazil and speaks Portuguese.
As a Brazilian that was the part I was most excited about, shame it's probably going to be cut down a lot
>Or sneeze and accidentally skip Nekoma's game, kek
Don't even joke about it please.

If I had to choose one game to skip, I would skip the last game and just show a few flashes of them throughout the years or maybe the result of the last game with a bunch of people commenting in the background how Hinata was by far the best player or something. Though that still sucks

A lot of authors still fucking fail doing romance manga/anime. They always go for the safest bet even though it's so damn obvious that the story just doesn't feel right for it.
Lots of popular series ending their anime runs with movies. Losing it's ongoing popularity overseas. Maybe that's just me, but if you started the series with an tv series run, end it the same way.
I don't care if I get flamed for it here, but a lot of manga out right now can't do action for shit. Korean manhwa are not better with them than their JP counterparts.

SnK shat its bed years before the ending though, it was definitely your fault for not picking up on the signs probably due to lack of media literacy

I mean, it would be Portuguese with the most thick Japanese accent, so consider your ears spared. Though I was waiting for Brazil too, I really liked its atmosphere and how new and different it felt. Furudate went on a trip for a very good reason and did a great job not only with beach volleyball, but the overall adaptation of a Japanese in such a different culture. Plus my man Oikawa. I don't want any of it cut.
I wouldn't want the final match to be cut(I'd rather give up on Kamomedai, I'm not really that big of their fan) cause it's great, but probably some of the focus on other characters will not be there.

I don't know what is it with romance that makes the best of writers turn their brain off. It's a relationship, just like friendship, but with the few distinctions. You need to write and develop romance just like any other relationship. If you are not going to do that, then don't shoehorn it in the first place.
Idk what's with the problems with romance that authors have. It unironically feels like they don't touch the grass

> no fun allowed
Well, whatever user

>I mean, it would be Portuguese with the most thick Japanese accent, so consider your ears spared.
I actually wanted to hear that desu, cause there are a lot of Brazilians in Japan and vice-versa, I thought maybe they would hire people that are actually able to speak in both languages or something
>Furudate went on a trip for a very good reason and did a great job not only with beach volleyball, but the overall adaptation of a Japanese in such a different culture.
God damn I forgot about that... All of that work will be wasted in the anime.........
>Plus my man Oikawa. I don't want any of it cut.
Same, that was a really good moment
>I wouldn't want the final match to be cut(I'd rather give up on Kamomedai, I'm not really that big of their fan) cause it's great, but probably some of the focus on other characters will not be there.
I agree with this, Kamomedai's match is my least favorite but it's also the "peak" of Hinata's journey, it's when he accepts his role and plays his best up to that point. I really don't want to see that being cut off

This is a hot take. But until now because of how romance is done even now, I still look at Ichigo 100% fondly because of what's happening.

Was the manga mediocre. Sure. But the author knew that her characters were veering away from what she intended, and instead of fighting it, she went and followed it and in my opinion chose the right winner.

The reason I'm complaining is primarily because of Gotoubun. I seriously was fine with any of the other four winning because I knew what they went through all throughout the series. But the winner? Fucking hell a pure wallflower and didn't do jack shit, that even her sister were doing the work for her. What the fuck.
I already knew she was going to win halfway through the series by virtue of being invisible like 80% of the time. I just thought the author had the balls to change it. What a disappointment.

>Was the manga mediocre. Sure. But the author knew that her characters were veering away from what she intended, and instead of fighting it, she went and followed it and in my opinion chose the right winner.
You have now convinced me to watch Ichigo 100%.

Actually, should I read or watch it?

Read.

Oke, thanks, user.

Attached: flowers [sound=https%3A%2F%2Fa.pomf.cat%2Fkjdoxa.mp3].gif (550x450, 2.27M)

I hate the fact that dark fantasy is dead and the only manga we get that aren't trashy isekai are getting axed after like 3, or 4 volumes.

Attached: img000033.jpg (1920x1379, 1.25M)

I am more frustrated with anime fandom than I am with anime. some of the most ignorant people who only watch flavor of the month shit to talk about it and twitter and never bother watching the classics.

Attached: char.jpg (800x600, 51.36K)

I’m just tired of the negativity in the One Punch Man threads.

Just finished Jojolion. What a fucking shitbag ending on all fronts