Do people actually enjoy this show is is it just LARPing to seem smart?

I'm on episode 20 and literally nothing has happened and it's a complete snoozefest

in b4
>just watch another 50 episodes, I swear it gets better

Attached: 13225.jpg (225x320, 23.12K)

5 more episodes, until kircheis dies.

Just keep watching. It unironically does get better.
Reinhard taking power against the autistic nobles is the weaker part of the series. You're following his quest to conquer all of space, it's just getting started.

Some series just don't unfold until you've followed them for a while and gave it the time to blossom. Especially since there's so many characters. Give it more time so you can get to know them better.

Attached: Legend of the Galactic Heroes - Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu 002.jpg (960x720, 141.01K)

62 more episodes and Yang dies

here you spoiled the greatest show of all time for yourself faggot. but looking how you got filtered you were likely never going to get it anywat. Moeshit should be more up your speed

It's kind of a classy vibe, man, not every show has to be crass

Are you new to anime?

LOTG in a nutshell:

>Fella has plan to do thing
>Another fella plans a counterplan
But wait!
>First fella anticipated second fella's counterplan and so he will actually use a different plan
>But second fella knows the first fella knows that he knows he is going to counterplan, so his real counterplan is a plan for the different plan!

Repeat ad infinitum, this is what 90% of the series is, just people monologuing about outwitting each other.

At least all the (((Phezzan))) plotting made for a good laugh.

Attached: R.jpg (2003x2872, 407.01K)

Nice as a drama, but anyone who refers to it for the politics is a retard.

Kill yourself

It's great, but it has some pacing issues. To fix it set the speed to x10 every time you see Yang's side and revert to x1 for Reinhard.

Filtered.
You're just dumb and/or dont know enough

I enjoy both LOGH and cgdct.

>It's based on a book, so I can say I like literature without actually reading anything!
It's just a more palatable version of the books for ADHD kiddies.

Unironically stop watching it. It's pretty good, but if you don't enjoy the calm documentary like pace you won't enjoy the show.

Why do people always jump to assumption that because they don't like something everyone else that does must be lying about it, I don't get it. Different tastes and opinions exist.

Unironically a symptom of autism.

Yeah, it has great battles and great characters, what's not to enjoy?

kek

Isn't deep or anything but the climax is great, the last arcs are the best fucking thing in anime history, definetly worthy of suffer the first 24 episodes.

You're literally 50 episodes away from it being a masterpiece.

You will always be Mauritanian.

lotgh is just as badly written as other anime and im tired of pretending it isn't
also it has dogshit aesthetics and animation

If you can't enjoy it then it's not for you. It's honestly a master piece, but from everyone who's watched it they either fall into one of two categories.
>It's a masterpiece
>It's so slow and boring
I've never seen anyone who's called the show average or alright. Nor have I seen anyone that thinks It's just another show. At the end of the day the later is filtered, come back later in life.