ITT

Shows that seemed cool when you were 15 but realized were lame years later

Attached: blacklagoon.jpg (1280x720, 111.64K)

it was alright, more action and better plots than most anime, and the characters are all pretty good

eww what's with these shitty tattoos
so ugly

Higurashi.

I still like it doe

Attached: 1659840132493978.gif (500x281, 1020.24K)

To be fair in time I've come around to the idea of tattoos like that as opposed to a sticker board looking collection of pop culture shite.

>show about gunfights
>nobody ever gets shot

Attached: cowboy-1.jpg (1000x563, 329.22K)

How about shows that seemed lame when you were 15 but realized were cool years later?

Attached: jB5zR0AF_400x400 (1).png (400x400, 303.67K)

Everything but Hunter x Hunter

Attached: mRnFJUZn_400x400.jpg (339x339, 21.08K)

Gundam Wing

Patterns and shapes that fit the contours of the body are the best kinds of tattoos. Still don't like the tramp stamps, though. Certain places just shouldn't have them.

I rewatched black lagoon a year or two ago, in japanese this time since it was an early anime for me and I still watched most things dubbed, and it holds up pretty well. it's not a amazing as I remembered it being, and the engrish is really bad, but it's still good
I doubt ergo proxy would hold up though

Attached: UjqdzkB.jpg (1920x1200, 93.14K)

I can still appreciate black lagoon especially Roberta's Blood Trail But the first two episodes of S1 are dry as heck.

FLCL didn't age well at all. I thought it was cool at 14 though. Sadly....Hellsing Ultimate doesn't hold up as well for me on the second go around recently. The episode where the general is talking about war? and drones on about it for like the entire episode, caused me to put it down with the friend I was introducing it too for like a few months before we kicked back in and finished it. But I had remembered it as being flawless at the time.

I've wanted to go back and re-watch Ergo Proxy. The beginning is kind of slow though.

Watched something kind of similar recently though Texnohlyze. booooyy was that a TRIP!

Mobile Suit Gundam though? imo surprisingly holds up very well even with all the reused footage.

bump

BL was always cool and is still cool now.

Dragon Ball, but I went back to liking it again when I grew out of muh superior taste meme.

Attached: 1649245350757.jpg (350x490, 36.66K)

What's wrong with Black Lagoon?