Boku no Hero Academia

Are Natsuo, Rei and Fuyumi totally useless against villains? Would be an asspull if Rei = Geten?

Attached: 20220817_231013.jpg (1000x1535, 374.65K)

Apocrypha is in prison.

I want him back...

Attached: FZm7QjNakAA0rGi.jpg (308x527, 51.3K)

Please be canon. Hori assistants, if you are reading this, please make it canon.

Attached: natsuo_todoroki_ice_quirk_by_heavenlyabyss_df0l2oq-pre (1).jpg (1032x774, 137.52K)

Gentle will be there while LaBrava counterhacks Skeptic.

The Villain Fodder Squad will be defeated by literal children. That's why they're in the frame.

He’ll appear again in the chapter after this one.

wow, its like if they took Shitsugaya and Gray and made them into one character

kek

Please don't compare Natsuo with these two. Natsuo is not bishounen, Natsuo is young bara.

Attached: 37.926.jpg (554x554, 29.34K)

He didn't do shit against someone with toilet paper quirk.

ESL-kun, is that you?

I love kiribaku fujos

Attached: krbks react to leaks.png (1080x1402, 299.39K)

You have a point, but the guy was about to kill him if he reacted

Attached: 4.569.jpg (442x694, 67.88K)

They seem to be more in tune with reality than the bakudeku fujos. What happened?

They know their ship is a distant dream.

Rei probably doesn’t even understand what’s happening.

Oh hey, its Narushima Koga.

Most kiribakus have completely divorced their ship from canon by now, and choose to mainly enjoy it through fanfics, fanart, doujins, and any crumbs thrown their way through side material. The only times they ever bother engaging with the main manga now is to shitpost about it.

>Deku arrives
>Jeanist: Bakugou... is dead
>Deku: a hero always arrives in the nick of time

I wish the rest of them would do that. It’s a lot less obnoxious that way

>The only times they ever bother engaging with the main manga now is to shitpost about it.
This is what everyone reading this should do since it’s all bullshit anyway.

todorokis fighting would be a shark jumping, considering the whole point with shoto was that Enji threw away the others to only train him

They have been through the 7 stages of grief and is finally at acceptance

Attached: The Kiribaku Meltdown of 2021.png (5068x3050, 3.02M)

The problem is that they had to be broken and reborn from the ashes of their dead ship to get to this point. And it all happened while the series was ongoing, not after the fact with the shock of a HOAD epilogue chapter. They had to come to terms with the ship's death slowly, over a long period of time as their hope for any more significant interactions between Bakugou and Kirishima died out one by one.
The jury is out on whether or not Hori will ever put bakudeku fujos through the same treatment.

Holy kek

>thinking it was ever taken seriously by anything more than a microscopic minority you went searching for on twitter so you could bitch

Bakugo: (past) I’ve decided!
tagline: the fallen Bakugou—…
Bakugo: (past) In [this] match, [I will] definitely [have] a perfect victory “4-0 no injuries! This is how the truly strong win!”
Monoma: Hey, it’s gotta be a lie…! That can’t be…!!

Attached: 36301.png (500x749, 649.27K)

>no tripcode
Not funny.