Dragon Ball Super

Fellows... I'm feelin' COLD.

Attached: Furiza (cum glazed).jpg (966x1285, 188.68K)

>Cum glazed
Is that confirmed to be cum? Who did that to him?

Yeah, I'm thinking it's time to unleash the BEAST.

Attached: 1660792321239953.jpg (1154x680, 229.5K)

me

Who is he a disciple of?
Christ?

All hail the strongest mortal in U7. Emperor Frieza.

Rick sanchez beats him with neg difficulty

Weak.
STRONG.

The purple bits of his body aren't as shiny as the white on his face would suggest. It must be cum.

>jobs to Black Frieza in one hit

You know in DBZ it at least felt like the transformations had run their course or accomplished something before they moved onto the next one. Super just shits them out so fast the prior ones haven't even done anything yet.

Canon.
Not canon.

If I am to assume that one user is telling the truth about the strongest in U7 just being born, it is probably one of these 2:
Yamoshi's reincarnation (which is stupid since it would require more Saiyans to be alive)
Kuriza (which makes more sense)

>I JUST HAPPENED TO STUMBLE IN A ROOM OF SPIRIT OF TIME IN A POCKET DIMENSION SO THAT GRANOLAH AND GAS COULDNT CONVENIENTLY SURPASS ME
HACKATARO AND HACKIYAMA AT IT AGAIN.

>jobs to Gohan Beast powering up

But Frieza was away for like 10 days. When could he have had Kuriza?

>getting mad at a perfectly fine plot point

AYYY DIOS MIO ES LOS MID PIECE FAGS

But enough about UI Goku and UE Vegeta prior to the Beast being born again...

Based. Shithan wishes he was on Freeza's level

>contrived coincidences are "fine plot points" now

The only beings strong enough to cum on Freeza at this point are the angels and Zeno...

Jiwho?

We don't know when those 10 days were. Maybe he came out and immediately birthed Kuriza.

Giving Frieza a HYPERBOLIC TIME CHAMBER is an excellent idea though. I don't like how he just waltzes in and negates Gas immediately but it's a great idea.
Giving an iconic villain the same OP tools as the heroes is a great way to make them scary.

>contrived
Retard, explains the powerboost of Frieza perfectly. You prefer him to have trained two weeks to reach Negro?

Our Father, who art in Heaven...

Attached: f4c.png (680x1074, 315.68K)

>TUI GOT INTRODUCED 2 CHAPTERS AGO AND NOT ONLY DID IT JOB IT GOT ONE SHOTTED
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: PSYCHOPATHku.jpg (674x608, 95.23K)

10 years newfag

>too afraid to change the iconic designs so every new form for every character is just a recolor
Let DragonBall die holy shit

Oh the oracle fish is talking about Pan. Kek.

>jiren struggles against UI
>Frieza pounds it down like it's nothing
Friezabros... We're sissies no more.

>Burp, I'm fucking gay, Morty. Nothing matters and I'm gay and drunk and I like to cum. There's no meaning of life, Morty! Just kill yourself.

Don't put words in my mouth. You can't deny that Frieza suddenly coming upon something that would both make him much stronger AND prevent him from being included in a wish is extremely convenient.

Pan was born before RoF newfriend...

Deluded Jobhan

No, keep milking it. I want to see "new form x jobbing x diminishing villain return" hyperinflation.

just saw superhero
its kino
pan cute

This is the first time with this manga I feel like I'm reading a proper sequel to dbz. The drawings and brutality and a new transformation, it felt just right
Golden never did it for me, it felt like a bad fanfic.

Attached: FB_IMG_16608049452822271.jpg (1080x1466, 891.64K)

Oh, Jobren the joblet? The defeated cuckkek? Surpassed and irrelevant. Yeah, he was kinda cool, way back when.

>speedlines
Why is he like this?

It was literally the 10 days that happened during this arc. Plus we don't know how Frieza's race gives birth.
In the actual world, he was away for 10 days you dumbass.

UE Vegeta has been continuously jobbing for a year now...

Haha, what an epic character. I want to be a nihilistic asshole just like him!

Yeah. It's not fair that they get their own RoSAT and Gods to train with but Frieza only had his weakass mooks to beat up. He needed something more efficient like....his own RoSAT.