Classroom of the Elite

Man I feel so bad Ike. He just wants to be with Shinohara but he doesn’t know what she’s done with Komiya.

Attached: DB5A213C-681F-4E85-A3D7-45D0E37DC4F7.jpg (828x1175, 411.29K)

Sudo x Whorikita OTP

Attached: 1514252456702.png (1383x1223, 1.95M)

Canonically ugly and a whore

>“Come at me with everything you’ve got. No regrets. I’ll play your game,” I said aloud.

What a fucking chad.

based

How would Kiyo defuse the situation when Ike catches Shinohara and Komiya having sweaty unprotected sex in her room?

What happened between Ike and Shinohara?

Like why is she crying and why is Ike holding her? Did Ike get his fight in the series finally?

Nah she just happened to witness a murder and they are blaming her for it Ike is just trying to defend her

Why is this look on her face so hot?

Attached: 1633050738686.jpg (1137x1600, 330.87K)

What's this from

vol 9

Wow. They ended up being such pathetic jobbers, I felt bad for them.

Attached: 1632408706784.png (2048x1495, 3.38M)

Ichika is the best girl

The anime's time saving is really bad for the characters.
>Cut out Ichinose busting out a bunch of spare phones because she was going to do the false flag if 50% wasn't
>Cut Ryuuen psyching out Manabe by "hunting" for the traitor and instead made him do ooga booga I violence man reveal your secrets

They skipped Arisu completely, too

That's probably because they're rearranging it. I don't see them cutting it out entirely, just no way.

Well Arisu hasn't done much, they did show her chatting with Hashimoto and she was already introduced in S1 when she's still supposed to be a mystery person until v5.

And since they skipped 4.5 Katsuragi randomly giving 50% advice seems weird.

Attached: 1632430872606.jpg (1920x1080, 201.27K)

We already know about the WR so I can see them just putting a flashback from her perspective next season when she's the focus

So Ike x Shinohara(Shike) isn’t a thing? Also what is OP referring to in the post?

Pretty sure they're officially going out now leaving only Sudo not having had a GF among the OG idiot squad.

And C class's Komiya is also interested in Shinohara and was gonna beat Ike to asking her out before he fell off a cliff (he managed to survive).

Do we know if Ichika went with Yagami? She wasn't expelled, but she left with the WR personnel and there is nothing to say if she's still in school afterwards.
The expelled mountain ape really wishes he didn't try to get with the cunny. Bet he's gonna become a fat oji-san later in life who tries to correct brats before going to jail.