Is Saber really a cuck? She didn’t love Guinevere and was perfectly happy letting Lancelot fuck her wife

Is Saber really a cuck? She didn’t love Guinevere and was perfectly happy letting Lancelot fuck her wife.
Not to mention she only found true love with Shirou.

Attached: 7A727706-6CE2-4C5F-9898-65A4E16B2F33.jpg (1280x720, 313.06K)

King Arthur in general is a cuck, and he copes with this by sleeping with his own sister. The consequences of all this are so terrible that they directly lead to the fall of Camelot.

Many of those stories came way later so it shows how cucking and fanfiction go hand in hand.

She's a woman. She can't get cucked.

Well if I have to pick between my cute imouto and a random thot I was forced to marry for political reasons I would pick the imouto everytime

You can cuck the willing, you can even cuck the unwilling, but you can't cuck the indifferent.

All the anglo-french fanfiction about King Arthur is cuck fetishry. Original Welsh stuff is all killing Anglos and chastising hubris filled beard stealing giants.

Saber will always be the king of cucks

Attached: 1567999054780.png (1280x720, 1009.13K)

No one is ever happy when a horrible Frenchman fucks their wiafu.

Saber reason are self-explanatory

Arthur on the other hand was legitimatelly cucked

kill yourself gunvolt you fucking ntr shit I hope inti creates dies in a fucking kyoani fire.

Attached: 90d.gif (329x302, 6.09K)

I fucking hate how Fate made it impossible to discuss any form of mythology in the circles I frequent.

Take your blood pressure meds, ESL-kun

>Did a presentation in college about the relevance of Charlemagne.
>Finish the presentation, class leaves, except one dude who gets close and says he wishes I had also mentioned the Paladins.
>Says he learned about them and Charlemagne thanks to anime.
>Pulls out phone, the background is a picture of Astolfo.
>I feel nothing but pure contempt.

nope. She never loved her that way she wanted her to love. Her only canonical love is Shirou and they're both happy together in Avalon.

Is it that popular everyone knows about it now?

Fate was a mistake

Attached: 1599653078798.jpg (700x868, 228.36K)

>implying you know more english than me
fuck off basketballist just because you are underage doesn't mean girls can't be cucked and inti creates should be beheaded for their actions against the dignity of waifus.

seething retard

Gacha games are normalfag shit.
That's why every one that gets a western release immediately gets heavily censored.

Women can't get cucked

But can women do the cucking?

Attached: 1542134503196.png (817x1536, 739.16K)