Boku no Hero Academia

SPOILERS ARE COMING OUT!

Attached: FaaC898WQAEoSLd.jpg (1000x1557, 490.48K)

who's going to bully Deku now?

>Deadkugo

Based

sweet dreams little bunny

>Any Forums thought Dabi was done.
APOLOGIZE!

It's so weird that we are going back to the Dabi fight. I really thought we would see every battlefield once first and then go back.

I hope he remains dead. I hope Hori won't revive him.

wow dude its been a blast

Afo

Attached: FaaGcaGWYAIr0K9.jpg (1000x1446, 288.99K)

>DEADkugo and CHADbi
pick the fuck up

There’s some shit about UA and Skeptic that hasn’t been posted

>Edgeku was completely in the right during villain hunt and 1-A fucking ruined it with their friendship faggotry.
>They don't even have the decency to not job during the final war. Bakusperg got killed and even Todoroki's victory got undone
Studentfags... I expect an apology.

Right fucking now

Attached: 3784534870458.png (906x912, 584.62K)

CARLOS FUCKING SPIC

Me.

Fuck Cuckugo, best girl is back

Attached: 20220817_215525.jpg (1269x962, 407.97K)

Mei.

Attached: 1521501381806.jpg (1200x767, 140.65K)

Bunch of Jobbers

>Deku becomes the No.1 Hero by virtue of everyone else being dead/crippled/traumatized

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-08-09-23h51m09s188.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

WHY ARE THE HEROES SO INCOMPETENT

I feel it coming.

Attached: 94612871-91AF-4FCF-9904-60ED700350F9.jpg (1200x1370, 1.2M)

Attached: IMG_20220817_215649.jpg (1000x1490, 429.7K)

My mouth belongs HERE

Attached: TIT.png (318x349, 200.3K)

Looks like she's about to exit

Is that not her being fucking killed?

Dope chapter

Attached: FaaFcRVWIAE6Eai.jpg (1000x1513, 430.06K)

booba

Hori, having everyone be a fuck up but your MC is not how you get people to like your MC!

>shadman

man the deku wank is annoying

Remember when the jobbers were spewing garbage about somehow everyone being the greatest heroes and their unity being the key to victory or something?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Toppest of keks.

Fucking keyboard warrior.

Please keep the cuckrawler away from Deku.

not for long

We see a glimpse of the shelters where the civilians are. The Todoroki family is watching as the Masegaki teacher tells her students to behave, but they are sure Five Pee Pee Man, Bakugou and the rest will win
But AFO's spies are there too, holding their phones #MHA363

lol
lmao

How did he casually become one of the most important villains when Curious Trumpet Geten and even Redestro were all fodder?

Fucking based Skeptic. Truly AFO's greatest ally.

What did you expect? The entire manga has been nothing but that. Fucking awful character.

After this chapter I think Koichi will be canon.

Is Hori's new editor behind this?

This is such a stupid way of not having him over and done with that I just don't care anymore. There's no story here, it's just shonen powerups to elongate the fight beyond sense like with how Vigilantes ended.

I love how this guy doesn't even have a technology based quirk he's just that good at shitposting

Why is some retard putting his @ when another person posted that spread first?

>I have to see dabi’s face more
fucking hell. what more can they do

RISE
RISE THE PHOENIX KING

It feels so fucking good to be vindicated. The end to villain hunt was infuriating on top of it being a shit arc. Now Deku will have to fly back and forth to mop up the shit these retarded jobbers made.

Attached: F2C7E470-A839-44CF-B4E2-FE0FBE565270.jpg (263x250, 7.26K)

>imagine being at computers

So Bakugou not having a heart any more is definitely Hori laughing at fujos right?

As soon as the new editor joins we get Bakukek being humiliated, big three jobbing and now villains fucking everybody up.

Based editor saving the story.

>*Shitposts aggressively*

Damn, the moment Bakugo dies shit just starts falling apart,

It’s like this is your guys’ first shonen. Dabi “died” with very little fanfare and a lingering shot of a glowing core in his body. If you couldn’t predict he was coming back Stage 2, then that’s entirely on you.

The last spread takes us back to Gunga. AFO says he heard that at the last war the villains were taken by surprise, but not this time. Now they are the one attacking and the heroes have to defend theirselves. They're one step closer to their dream. We see his face

I'm surprised his hair isn't being singed off

In this manga, anyone who isn't AFO or OFA (and MAYBE Endeavor, but absolutely fucking barely) is completely worthless and irrelevant.

No matter how flashy your power, you're a jobber.As such, Skeptic runs circles around any other villain by simply being useful strategically.

I don't want Koichi to get introduced into the main series only to get offed like Star. I'm fine with them meeting in the epilogue when Deku goes to US or something.

>Everything is going to shit.

Gee, it sure would be convenient if the MC had the power to go back in time and prevent this from happening.

Attached: IMG_20220817_220233.jpg (520x769, 117.17K)

1-A, Edgeku requires your kneeling and apology.

Attached: 1617925181902.png (1368x698, 1.34M)

Villain Hunt arc should be so much longer.

How smelly are her armpits there, bros?

Attached: file.png (592x900, 421.72K)

>good luck, i'm behind 7 proxies

Deku is stick with fucking Toga, as of now he is as big of a jobber as everyone else.

I was hoping for a villain comeback like this but I really thought it wouldn't be until after Spinner broke out Kurogiri.

sweaty and musky as a motherfucker

Deku is truly the messiah and will carry the entire country like All Might did, as the new symbol of peace.
All thos student shitters were fucking retarded for pretending to be anything more than fodder. They ruined everything LMAO.

Bakugobros, it's time to go BAK.

He should be bald as fuck at this point.

I see Hori is getting over his gear-fear by killing his favorite character.

This is literally me shit posting

>Bakugo dies
>the world ends
what did hori mean by this?

BESTkugo is gonna be just fine

Attached: 8aa5601e4fd7ed5aea96b82e7987324c_a8dedae9_640.gif (640x360, 871.3K)

But user... the teenage girl had a fucking KNOIFE!

>The class ruined everything.
Lmao. Should've just left Deku larping as the Punisher.

what caused Hori to walk back shiggy being the main villain? editor meddling?

Attached: tomura-shigaraki-my-hero-academia-anime-01.jpg (636x500, 75.84K)

it begins

How is it a villain comeback when they've constantly been the ones on top this entire battle with nothing the heroes doing being able to do even a single damn scratch.

kinda but it's more like there's a direction shift. his previous editors since Koike were trying to push it in the "mainstream" style (probably OP/Naruto style).
>Monji: Just like Koike, I also thought it would be better to push it more into the mainstream, and was quite persistently intervening. Aside from that, I also paid attention so that the grotesque details won’t become too much for the readers.
with KnY, JJK, and CSM, their attitude kinda change judging from the recent development.

Well with Dabi it seemed like the heroes were winning at first

Shiggy/Tenko has always been the protagonist

Probably not, people really overstate editor's role on series like this.

>this chapter actually made me kinda scared for the good guys
holy shit. Who's gonna die?

Shiggy was kinda shit he never really developed beyond his manchild mentality

bakugo. havent you been reading?

That was what made him cool though.

>MUH EDITOR MUH EDITOR MUH EDITOR

Cope, Hori just dropped the ball when had to write the conclusion, many such cases

I would be so fucking angry if Koichi showed up and got murked instantly, Hori would be spitting in the face of furuhashi and betten to do something like that

Where was the exact moment the Heroes fucked up?

Those panels are amazing meme fodder, Skeptic always delivers

What the actual fuck is Hori's god damn problem with Mirko? Is it not enough that he claims she's supposedly his favorite, yet has done nothing but fuck her up on every single appearance she's gotten?

Like fuck Bakugo, I may drop MHA if Mirko goes out.

Attached: FXbfpUjXwAIRSIu.jpg (1088x1088, 270.69K)

1-A fag, what's wrong? You are awfully silent...
Come on don't you want to tell us about how cute Kirishima is or how powerful Ochako's speech was, how the class' unity saved Deku and would bring forth a new era of heroism?

Hmmmm...?

no one

Noone. In 10 chapters or so we are gonna go back to square one. This is a manga targeted at women and zoomers. Try Berserk.

What about Toga and Ochako? Why aren't they showing up?

Mirko is looking to be the next on the list

Attached: Anime-Dakimakura-My-Hero-Academia-Miruko-Hugging-Body-Pillow-Case-Home-Bedding-Double-Sides-Printed-Pillow.jpg_q50.jpg (1000x1000, 82.11K)

Because Toga and Twice will save the day for the heroes.

Kirishima is still cute, I never said he was smart

why are these cocksuckers hiding the AFO face reveal?

John.chan and Mocha are about to be avenged

Attached: When-you-kidnap-a-kid-with-a-great-quirk.gif (327x251, 1.72M)

>I don't want Koichi to get introduced into the main series only to get offed like Star.
No, that's based. I hope Hori does it.

if they kill off my bunny wife im dropping this shit

Unironically when Endeavor caved in to the students shaming him in order to get Deku's location.
The only thing Deku needed was a fucking nap and a bath, and he didn't need to be in fucking UA for that.

I'm going to be surprised if they didn't bother to bring Manami against this guy.