If you were him

What would you have done?

Attached: CEC75D82-1F95-40FA-9F92-032D556B65FD.jpg (580x326, 19.3K)

I don't think I'd have done half as well as he did. Shame he got taken down by a race traitor.

Dude was an MVP, noone could have done better, the cards were just stacked against him.

I'D DO IT ALL AGAIN

I would have won

He shouldn’t have chased them underground. Just set a trap like he usually does.

I have a suspicion that the messiah kid was his blood.
The story went out of the way to show us what he did to the queen. I feel like its a subtle way of telling us what happened to Maria.

Nothing he could have done. Unless you kill all the actual human psychics there future was doomed. And genocide was well beyond their power.

>a race traitor.
That's a bit over simplistic and unfair, they were in warring tribes. Kiroumaru couldn't just "join" Squealer unless he let them enslave his mom (the Giant Hornets queen). It's not like he fought FOR the sake of the humans, which would make him a genuine race traitor. He just wanted to protect his tribe, and win on their own terms if possible.

Don't get me wrong though, I sympathize with all of the factions involved really, both rats and humans. They all had sensible motives in this conflict.

Attached: tq5Rup1.jpg (1280x720, 78.32K)

i still don't know what to think of this show all these years later

Kill myself after looking in the mirror.

>i still don't know what to think
If some humans got psychic powers, the world would suck pretty bad from that point forward.

>What would you have done?
I would suffer horribly until Saki gives me the free release of death

i would have won.

Depends, if you mean me without the knowledge of the story, I would have done fuckall and lost day 1. If you mean me with the knowledge of the story, I wouldn't sent my ace into the tunnel with them. Especially since I know how Psychobuster works I would stay back in the villages and set a trap for their return

Attached: They have overthrown the queens.jpg (1920x1080, 226.12K)

Considering that in the end the protagonists didnt change literally anything he was right

>Considering that in the end the protagonists didnt change literally anything he was right
Irrelevant. His position had nothing to do with the morality of their society, it was purely an issue of their co-existence and the inherent inequality of it. Whether or not the protagonists decided to change anything is irrelevant, a token statement of "equality" and a complete overhaul of the way their society was run wouldn't have made Squealer wrong to fight against them. You can't co-exist with God people who can squash you with their mind.

He was right to oppose them regardless of the protagonists actions.

Yeah, Squealer did incredibly well and seemed to make most of the right moves.

What was the point of him fighting the other tribe? Both tribes want the gods dead.

This. The rodents could have been from another planet and he still did nothing wrong
I'm pretty sure it was because the other tribes were loyal to the humans/monarchical order. Squealer needed 100% of queerats on his side

>This. The rodents could have been from another planet and he still did nothing wrong
Yes, but by that same token the humans did nothing wrong either. Both sides were fighting for their own interests and survival, not some ideological or abstract nonsense as is too common in many stories. In fact, I would argue they were taking too big of a risk in letting the queerrats live in the first place. They had the cats for dealing with problem kids, they should have wiped the rats out just to be safe, especially once they started getting uppity and overthrowing their queens.

Too bad humans can't kill each other cause they needed to execute Saki for that. Squealer earned what he got.

How? Elaborate.

Yeah, I thought this too. The humans' mistake was allowing the existence of the rats. We learn the purpose of the rats was to neutralize the non-psychic humans, but once the psychics had reduced them to the rat state, they could then have exterminated them without triggering the anti-murder guards.

His only crime was losing.

Yell "oink oink im a little piggy haha isnt that cute?"

>by that same token the humans did nothing wrong either.
I judge the queerats heroes. They were fighting for the freedom of their people from subjugation and tyranny. Yes the humans fought in their own defense too, but it is less noble a cause.
>they were taking too big of a risk in letting the queerrats live in the first place.
Someone has to do the hard labor, humans wanted to live comfortable lives
>they should have wiped the rats out just to be safe, especially once they started getting uppity and overthrowing their queens.
The humans didn't know about the revolution until after the second timeskip. I do think this is a bit of a plothole, since we're shown the humans seem to be very tabbed into what the rats are doing, but that's how it is.

>They were fighting for the freedom of their people from subjugation and tyranny.

...eh, maybe if they were just going to free themselves. But Squealer was explicitly planning a global genocide. We have no idea what goes on outside of Japan in this world (or, hell, what goes on in other parts of Japan). This could be the only place on Earth with rat-people at all for all we know.

At the point he defeated Squealer's plan, wasn't his clan already wiped out? I appreciate the spite but he doomed his entire race to servitude over it. I could be misremembering.

Wasn't that out of a desperate desire to save the mother rat?