Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai!

Is Hana Uzaki the best romcom girl?

Attached: dca207fde4fb76ad5cc9801bfc3f5a15.jpg (2502x3543, 838.49K)

She's pretty top tier

Attached: Uzaki_bouncy.gif (500x278, 1.65M)

No, her mother is.

I want to slap her boobs

She is quite likeable, she reminds me of an old ex so I can't really watch it. It is as realistic it can be for an anime. That annoying girl who isn't all over you, so it is not too out there for a will-they-wont-they anime
I love short haired girls so fucking much.

Attached: uzaki chan.jpg (826x464, 77.69K)

My only real problem with the show is that they don't show tits, it wants to be an ecchi but it doesn't show anything.
Either show her tits or don't. At least put it in the manga, but don't cover it up all the time.

Attached: uzaki chan fan service.jpg (720x392, 109.29K)

Attached: STANDING [sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fxrwmjo.mp3].webm (600x700, 2.67M)

she's great

Uzaki is good, but the real appeal of the series to me is the dynamic between her and Sakurai rather than the character herself. They banter back and forth and roast each other like real friends do so it really feels like "marrying your best friend" when they finally get together.

It's a dynamic I wish we'd get more often in anime romcoms. Too many female friends are naggy sister types or clichéd tsunderes, I want to see more inseparable best bros like Uzaki and Sakurai

She looks like she fucks shotas

Yuup

Her mom does (canon)

She IS the shota

>(canon)

Attached: 1660785560411.jpg (325x286, 61.33K)

It's nice to see series where the relationship actually seems to go somewhere.

It's up there of course, but when do we get more?

it's really really tame, and weirdly the manga is even tamer than the anime. It's a nice romance but I don't really understand why they don't even show boobs when the whole premise is "cute girl with big boobs". You can have "realistic" cute romance AND good ecchi at the same time, I'd argue it would have made the teasing even more powerful.

I agree, one-sided stuff can be nice sometimes, but it's usually more fun when both characters give as good as they get.

The manga's in my backlog stack so I haven't been through it yet, but it's kind of weird that the ecchi level is low when they made the decision to emboss Uzaki's tits on the manga covers. It's like they just wanted to make it more embarrassing to bring to the bookstore register or for friends or family to find on your bookshelf.

How sex with uzakis would felt like

loud

Season 2 starts in October

I'll tell you, but you have to promise to stop skipping English class to jerk off to anime in the bathroom.