Remember Kageki Shoujo ?

Remember Kageki Shoujo ?

Attached: 1647116211809.webm (1280x720, 1.52M)

Of course, how could I forget my beautiful wife Sarasa? Glad to see I’m not the only one that still likes this series here, be nice if it got the recognition it deserves though. Top 2chan show of 2021 yet Any Forums completely ignored it, nips are supposed to be the ones with shit taste but the mushoku voting faggots of yesteryear prove Any Forums is truly beyond saving

Attached: Sarasa.jpg (1901x4262, 3.88M)

Not watching a show about a canon slut.

It was a fun comfy show

I remember dropping it.

You have to be 18 or older to post here.

I miss this bitch like you wouldn't believe

Attached: Nojima Hijiri.jpg (1920x1080, 1.86M)

Attached: 1630832242823.png (1280x720, 217.72K)

Retard
If you weren’t a dbs spic you’d recognise my devotion to sarasa as a sure sign of my maturity, not that being older is necessarily worth more than being some south american shonenshit obsessor. Every birthday you experience is just another year closer to eternal oblivion, this is why I believe in haruhiism. When I die I will finally be united with my darling sarasa watanabe

I think the only thing worse than this episode was the knowledge that there are actual "people" who were aroused

I got bored during the first ep and didn't bother watching more

Kageki Shoujo made me sad that I will never be a woman

Attached: 1632590546617.jpg (1280x720, 169.47K)

>made me sad that I will never be a woman
holy shit get off my board

I remember *that* webm.

You don't understand. Being a woman and self-inserting as an Otome heroine, etc. must be the most amazing feeling in the world. Alas, I am a man and cannot do this without having to rationalize my masculinity and prove why it isn't gay (knowing full well that it is).
I've also loved musical theater since I was a kid so maybe I'm just predisposed to being a fag.

I remember the totally not supposed to be arousing kiss-rape.

Also weird fanbase who think the show is some kind of masterpiece.

I'm still mad that that one user convinced me tha the girl with the eating disorder was actually pregnant and thats why she was throeing uip

Sarasa is mai waifu.

no mine

Good but ultimately forgettable show. It feels like there was a slight change in tone between the magazine shift, and that came out in the anime as well. The latter half of the episodes were just different from the first, not necessarily for the worse, but enough to influence enjoyment and memorability.
I'd still watch the fuck out of another season though.

no

I do and I loved it.