Elfen lied was always good. Only people who hate it are disgusting low IQ Americans...

Elfen lied was always good. Only people who hate it are disgusting low IQ Americans, who think Stranger things is a good show. Also, great soundtrack (I still listen to it Shinkai on repeat)

Attached: peak.jpg (1000x1426, 178.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RFnazAsMOQI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Agreed. It is good, edgy fun.
Not every single anime needs to have some deep meaning. Mindless popcorn is OK sometimes.
While we are on the topic, Happy Sugar Life is good too, it is not some deep piece about childhood trauma or misplaced love or whatever, it is just a fun psychological thriller.

Attached: happy sugar life.jpg (259x194, 8.01K)

Literally only Americans and Germans ever liked it. Japan didn't give a shit about it.

Americans ruined its reputation only, a decade later, to worship worst carbon copy by Netflix

It was very popular in Russia

I will never rewatch Elfen Lied. It's not that I hated it. I actually liked it because it's the perfect anime to watch when you're an edgy teenager outcast. I don't want to ruin my good memories.

The OP is a 10/10.

i watched the anime recently and was surprised at how nice some of the background art is.

Soundtrack is god tier, boobs and gore great too. Too bad it ended on a cliffhanger

The author is a huge footfag so that kinda ruined it for me. Same with Gokuko no Brynhildr.

Attached: f4e685a682bbb925378a0840e491f428.jpg (1600x1200, 376.93K)

I actually just finished reading it yesterday. Watched it as a teen. The manga unfortunately drops off in quality at the very end but it definitely held up in terms of how interesting it is to experience. I’d say the anime is better overall though

well i'm neither low iq nor an american and i put elfen lied among my all time favs so i guess
i do realize that all these "everything suddenly clicks" plot developments, the psychological aspect and the characters themselves are rather unimpressive but when put together, it somehow feels so right and enjoyable

A new diclonius appeared.
youtube.com/watch?v=RFnazAsMOQI

Attached: 1653261248440.jpg (480x656, 140.49K)

Lucy was probably the first Yandere I had a boner for, no matter how much blood she was covered in.
>Too bad it ended on a cliffhanger
This.
Bugged the FUCK out of me when I first watched it back in the youtube anime days
The reveal of the Old man having the horns and it just ends like that?
I was trying to figure out how different the anime and manga endings were and if there was going to be another season because it felt like bullshit ending it like that.

If they had cut that scene out and skipped straight to her showing up at the door it would have been fine, BUT THAT SCENE EXISTS

I really need to know the song name. It's for this part in the anime when they're at the fair. But it's not able to be found.

Elfen was good, then it was "bad", and now it's good again.

So does that make me a high IQ American if I actually liked it?

still mad that they never adapted the whole story

Manga was very bad though with a Death Note like ending.

>Lucy, your senseless rampage has become quite troublesome. Cease this foolishness at once and I'll let you live.

Attached: Asagami Fujino.jpg (850x1202, 177.34K)

Russians are the negroes of Europe, it's understandable theyd have shit taste