Do Japanese building security really chases employees out at midnight? Or is this an isekai plot device?

Do Japanese building security really chases employees out at midnight? Or is this an isekai plot device?

Attached: file.png (1127x1600, 1.28M)

a lot of cases of employees being coerced to work unpaid overtime leading to karoshi had become such a problem that suits had to enforce such things to save face and keep the business running

I have no idea what's going on

Attached: Sekkaku Cheat Wo Moratte Isekai Ni Teni Shita N Dakara, Suki Na You Ni Ikitemitai - Chapter 25 - 24.jpg (1180x1618, 317.76K)

its autism and its perfect for plebs like us

Attached: adf5cc50-7b5f-439c-a414-c2df85fa6951.png (1180x1618, 1.16M)

Then shouldn't they get kicked out at like, 8 pm or something at the latest...?

it wasn’t uncommon for office workers to have the bare minimum of sleep under their desks just to keep up with the unreasonable amount of work piled onto them

>isekai gag manga
The art is okay. The gags fall flat.

Attached: file.png (1127x1600, 1.89M)

She looks so manhandle-able

Attached: file.png (1080x1536, 1.05M)

WN, LN, or Anime?

If LN, is there a website to read it for free?

Attached: bookworm.jpg (1200x1704, 426.88K)

what's this

Cute Girl Ryona Simulator

Attached: Welcome to the Impregnable Demon King Castle ~The Black Mage Who Got Kicked Out of the Hero Party Due to His Unnecessary Debuffs Gets Welcomed by the Top Brass of the Demon King's Army~ .png (1080x1536, 1.06M)

weird that nobody got interested in pick Isekai Nihon nor Tensei Colosseum for TL

Attached: isekai nihon.jpg (1920x1364, 595.34K)

Because Koreans always perfected the formula of monsters invading the modern world.

>A fucking hour.
>12 posts.
Why is this general so fucking dead nowadays?.

I almost forgot this manga existed. TL mother's health must have gotten worse and in dire need of more money

I remember seeing a TL who sniped Kirei and had some text on a page mocking them by saying something about needing money for his dog who had a bajillion diseases. Anyone remembers which manga chapter was that?

Because the Korean formula of monsters invading the modern world left people lose any interest in the concept.

>WN
No pretty picture
>LN
Not enough pretty pictures
>Anime
Most likely full of QUALITY

Manga for me.

Someone in a previous thread was thinking about translating it. I'm sure it'll get picked up eventually.

Once again i ask, can one heal someone so hard they get cancer?
Or something like Golden experience, for example.

>be the hero's rival
>find out that he's actually a girl
>slaps you and she runs away
>reconcile the next day
>she nightcrawls on your bed and thus this
What do?

Attached: 15-6118f6447b875.jpg (1125x1600, 1.09M)

MC's cock is canonically hueg

Cancer is when a cell recuses to die, healing is magically restoring cells or accelerates cell generation to heal the wound in faster rate naturally. If you catch cancer from healing either it means your DNA is shit or it was already a thing in you.

Refuses to die I mean.

Depending on the series it does at times happen. It all depends on how the healing functions. In OP waifus the first notable battle is one where the mc makes use of granting healing to a monster that already had potent regeneration to force cancerous growth. If healing instead works by restoring something to a previous state cancer would never be a result, but amplifying natural healing could cause at the least excessive scars, if you just amplify growth itself you could probably cause something more similar to cancer. However no healing process should cause proper cancer that continues to grow after the healing effect ends.

>it was already a thing in you
Aren't cancerous cells costantly forming?
Only that most of the time they get caught by the immunitary system or just die

OMG SO FUNNY, ROASTIES DO POSES xd

>accelerates cell generation to heal the wound in faster rate naturally
Now that you mention it. There was this manga where people died after having regeneration cast on them. probably something to do with the hayflick limit.
IIRC it was one where the antagonist stole MC's saint title but not her powers by doing a trade with a ring.

I see, that sounds reasonable

I mean it was obviously not high budget but wouldn't say it was full QUALITY