If you kill your enemies while upset they win

>if you kill your enemies while upset they win

Attached: caeb79617a8c2c6ba91077bdbddf9a7308eba441_hq.jpg (500x553, 52.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1lw5O5HE3KAZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They have been murderers before the story even start, the scene and whatever tries to teach is retarded

Written by a woman, so it's expected.
But FMA really only does it once so I'll give it a pass.

Blessing the new thread

Attached: funny.png (1280x720, 934.28K)

>NO you can't kill the equivalent to a tulpa while ANGRY, that's wrong and you'll go insane!!!
>What? I'm not fucked up for killing women and children, that was a war and different :)

Kill yourselves

is it possible to know why you want to worship murder so much?

Revenge is either bad or it isn't. There's no "right mindset" that makes it okay. This trope is dumb.

If I kill myself, I win.

>This trope is dumb.
The problem is not the trope, the problem are the people who use it badly.

>Strike me down in anger, and I will ALWAYS be with you.

If you kill yourself, we all win.

Wow, is this yet a another generic thread made to instigate a boring shitfling?

It's not revenge if you're not doing it while "upset" as OP put it. If you happen to hurt/kill/inconvenience someone that wronged you in the past for reasons entirely unrelated to a sense of retribution, it's not really revenge.

That is why the site was made

vocaroo.com/1lw5O5HE3KAZ

Attached: 39501.jpg (225x225, 8.43K)

>killing with vengeful intent is... le bad
I'm not an anti-moralfag edgelord but killing someone who killed your family is not evil.

Best anime ever confirmed

This is probably the most white thing Japan could inherit.

It's reasonable to believe that someone who has the ambition of being a reforming leader in their society should to some degree possess restraint that would be otherwise unreasonable. They have to be someone that's above their personal feelings and vendettas if they want to really walk the walk.

If you convince your enemy that you're their greatest ally despite still mostly ruining their lives, you win

>if you get mad they win
Any Forums logic.

it was more don't torture for the sake of revenge but yeah whatever Any Forums is full of retards who don't get kantian ethics in a kids show

They are part of an organization that tortures people
>but they don't do it for fun
It doesn't matter