It's a masterpiece

Thanks for listening

Attached: perfection .jpg (1000x1426, 447.48K)

Hey man I've noticed you were making threads like this quite frequently lately
Maybe you should try filling your opening post with substantial text in order to inspire people to reply to you instead of this low quality zero effort crap

Nah, facts speak for themselves

You are right user, and I'm glad I got to hear this truth again.

Attached: Completely indecent.png (1920x1080, 499.86K)

>space ninja episode gets in your way

no way fag.
Manga >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anime

>silly alien boy get in your way

Anime >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>= Manga

Attached: Planetes_0568.jpg (800x1203, 145.26K)

it's good but it's no Legend of the Galactic heroes. Edelgard best girl

bASED

Might watch this someday, what makes it that good? It looks like a decent slice of life sci-fi (with superb animation) but that's all.

bump

does it mean you'll finally stop making these threads

>make a slice of life that isn't moeshit
>it's a masterpiece
every time

the manga is much better
tanabe a SHIT

how is it better?

then why are you speaking for them, retard?

>Might watch this someday, what makes it that good?

Its a rare example of a "hard" sci-fi, mostly a slice of life in the first half, but then has some cool character/plot development in the latter half. Some people didn't like the last half as much, but I did. And I say its a "hard realistic" sci-fi, but only compared to other sci-fi anime, in reality, it only looks "hard" on the surface, but it tends to have those anime tropes that can make some stuff look as fantastical as the rest of them. Not saying thats a bad thing, but if you watch it, you'll see what I mean in the first few episodes.

The space ninja episode is a good example of that. Everyone hates that episode, but the ironic thing is, the idea of a bunch of losers acting like space ninja because they can pull ofd tricks on the moon that they couldn't do on Earth really does seem like something that could happen if humans decided to settle on the moon.

Trannies tend to ignore facts

>The show is preachy
>Every episode is some vehicle for the author to set up straw men and knock them down to carry a shallow message across
>Every character that stands opposite the crew of Debris Section in some way is a cartoonish caricature of a human
>The only unfavorable conflict in which both sides even come close to being given a fair shake is the major one toward the end, Hachimaki's inner-turmoil regarding loneliness. However, this conflict is resolved with a deus ex machina that completely invalidates the entire point.
>People ought come before money, it's not good to shut yourself off from others, and all the other self-evident sentiments that are repeated ad nauseum
>Tanabe is a self-righteous, nosy, bitch who constantly intrudes into others' lives and can't let anything go without making sure everyone knows her opinion on it, and won't leave it at that, either. The worst thing is that she is almost unfailingly portrayed as "correct."
>The show supposedly takes place in an international setting where all the nations are coming together, but the business and social climate is distinctly and emphatically traditional japanese
>The romance between Hoshino and Tanabe: it's obvious, it's unoriginal, it's absolutely uninspired and bland

This thread is for adults and mentally mature/stable people (no trannies allowed)

this is the only way you have to contrast my points?

Last arc sucked. After Vinland Saga, I'm starting to see a pattern with this guy's writing.

Your nitpicking and analytical skills tell me that your intelligence isn't worth wasting my breath

Vinland was never goood

oh sure, why not nice way to win an argument

Vinland saga is basically Naruto in the viking era

Eh, wouldn’t say it’s bad by any means. But I wasn’t that big a fan of the second half.

I noted

Attached: 1660779618776.jpg (1920x1080, 249.7K)