How come your favorite manga doesn't even have ONE level 2 intelligent character?

How come your favorite manga doesn't even have ONE level 2 intelligent character?

Attached: Intelligence_chart.png (1280x1736, 3.2M)

I'm a Hunterchad so it obviously does

Every single character in my favorite manga is Level 3.

I doubt it. Actually it's possible since a level 3 is relative and depends on whoever reads it. If you're very very dumb, virtually any character that would be level 1 for most people might appear as a level 3 for you.

Attached: 0000 uii.png (136x102, 24.22K)

mine has all levels

It has a level 3, because I self-insert as the MC.

Because dumb girls are cute

But Megumi is

Attached: Megumi.jpg (1200x1200, 164.43K)

>characters need "muh sources" even for their own thoughts
My favorite manga is YGO Arc-V, and the characters all fall either in a -1 tier, in which their calling is "revealed to them" by a higher plane even if it hinders plot, or in an infinite tier, in which you're just not doted with their quantum intelligence of how things should go and could never really understand their reasoning.

The manga and anime that affected my life the most are the likes of Haibane Renmei, Shinsekai Yori, Houseki no Kuni, and Girls Last Tour

They exist outside of your chart because the entire show is a manifestation of the artist's passion towards certain subjects and ideologies.

If you are paying attention, you would find that the show exist far deeper than what you see and the casts are all representation of wide-reaching debates about Purgatory, Nihilism, Buddist Philosophies and so on

Your chart is shit and assumes that art has to follow linear plots and interaction

Attached: How+innocently+fun+_c729c5dfdd51ee230fde259db0aae42f.png (326x317, 230.38K)

This chart is for retarded midwits who think death note is peak mindgames.

Death Note has no level 3 character though.

sasuga, user-sama! Truly you are exactly the genuis that truly comprehends the intellectual depths that anime and manga can breach!

I'm glad you can admit it.

This: A chart made by someone smart wouldn't be so subjective.

It's a good thing Baki has a level 3 intelligent character

Attached: 1642003628665.png (186x310, 114.43K)

Name a manga with only Level 2s

I'm a higurashichad, maybe not manga but everyone is level 2 and a few level 3

There will always be levels 0 in a manga. It's impossible to find one with only level 2.

Would YOU recognize instantly that a five-year-old girl with long pieces of string tied to her hair is actually a princess?

If that's not Level 3 Intelligence I don't know what is.

Attached: Asagi Takes Notice.jpg (943x1400, 496.59K)

There are like 20 characters in all of fiction that fit level 3

yes, it's very rare.