Which franchise suffered more from these sequels?

Which franchise suffered more from these sequels?

Attached: 4e267e4a0fd5d9fd77f221748c729fed5e2bcc5e_hq.jpg (1024x576, 103.03K)

>Boruto
So bad everyone pretends it doesn't exist. Single-handedly killed the popularity of Naruto.
>Super
It doesn't matter how bad it is. It's Dragon Ball. Spics are gonna gobble it up no matter what.

the stepdown from naruto to boruto was just going from a 2/10 to a 1/10, no one should care as much as they do about how shitty it is because the difference between it and it’s prequel is near nonexistent

Boruto has better animation than Naruto (inb4 it doesn't, yes it obviously fucking does) but Boruto as a character is awful, the all around worldbuilding is fine, the side characters are decent, the plot and villains are pretty lackluster.
DBS has far worse animation than DBZ, not debatable either it's some real trash, but DBS Broly has some of the best fighting in the series, and the characters are mostly pretty consistent I'd say despite being a bit less serious, the plot is just complete rehashes from DBZ and other random uncreative shit lifted from other series.
All around DBS carries on dragon ball pretty well, it really revitalized popularity in the series, despite the adaptation being complete garbage, and Boruto, despite having really top tier animation, seems much less well recieved and people seem to feel like it's shitting on the original series, which it is, but Naruto fucked up it's original meaningfulness and intent as a series in the war arc anyway, long before Boruto.

Boruto has had the best animation of any anime airing for at least the past 2 years straight.

Attached: sakura fight 2.webm (854x480, 1.39M)

That fight happened 5 years ago.

At least Naruto fans know Boruto is trash
Being forced to watch people defending Super is the downfall of humanity

Dragon Ball, since Boruto was never canceled.

Story by Koshimoto
Story by Toryama

It still gets good animation here and there. Better than the garbage Toei produces at least.

Attached: 1634137452695.webm (920x516, 2.92M)

Narutards are super humble because they were taught to be like that.

best animation of any anime for the past 5 years then.

That just looks like any other shounen fight sakugays post.

nah the Naruto fight in the second post was not only the best fight of last 2021 but it was part of a 10 episode arc filled with the best sakuga of 2021

I hope that's satire, even Jujutsu Kaisen has better fight animation.

Nah Boruto has better animation than Jujutsu Kaisen, Boruto is what Jujutsu Kaisen is trying to imitate

Attached: naruto vs ponytail.webm (854x480, 2.92M)

Super is dogshit, but it's so bad that I can't even get mad at it anymore, I just shitpost.
Boruto is just unfathomably boring and it ruined any impact Naruto's ending could have had by starting right after it.

Toei can do good animation, they just didnt bother with Dragon Ball Super outside of very specific moments because they know those sub-humans have no standards.

name one series toei has animated well since 2015

Dragonball knows how to entertain it's audiences.

Boruto, on the other hand, is filled to the brim with shitty fanfiction to the point that I don't know which story arcs to care about. It's like all the Naruto filler except Naruto filler knew it's place. Boruto filler tries to act like it's the main story and should be taken seriously.

Naruto and is not even a question. At least Toriyama is making spic fanfics canon to please the only people who still like this franchise