Arpeggio

It's been half a year but chapter 133 is out

Attached: 001.jpg (1114x1597, 581.57K)

don't even remember what is really happening or even the name of the characters

I've stopped following this series years ago because of how painfully slow it was. Still planning to read it once it's finished, though, because it's really good and unique.

Recently I reread it from the start and caught up on all the chapters I missed, unsurprisingly it's much better that way since the monthly pace is way too slow for the story
But I do wonder how long it's gonna take because the story just entered its next major arc at around ch120

I feel like the first three posts ITT summarized my current sentiment about Arpeggio

It's also the fact that the translations are so sporadic. Literally 6 months in between chapters and no real schedule as to when the next one will come out.

>this thread

Attached: file.png (949x506, 487.56K)

I have to say I really like how this story have multiple actor spread everywhere advancing the plot little by little (or in one burst). I'm annoyed by all those other story where only the main protagonist is allowed to drive the plot and nothing happen unless they are personally there to make it so.

Also like how you don't have obvious McGuffin or plot point, everything is in fact shrouded in mystery. Just hoping they aren't making shit up on the go.

Attached: Vampire mental model.jpg (586x611, 371.65K)

well, there are way too many plots, factions and characters, and as they're trying to give tim to each of them, the plots barely move at all
so if you add to that the monthly schedule and the random translations happening twice a year, it's very hard to follow

Attached: Arpeggio of Blue Steel _.png (2548x1800, 1.97M)

Hell yeah new chapter
>it's just dad dying
I guess I'll just go back hibernating.

Fixed

Attached: TL release.png (949x506, 513.37K)

>he's strong
>but that makes him weak
powerful reflexions

really makes you sink

why is he dying anyway? not enough energy or something like that?

That's what I'm assuming yeah.
But I've forgotten 90% of the story at this point, so fuck if I know.

so, where's the summary?

raws are up to ch136, 34 and 35 are still the fight and the introduction of shinano , then there's more talking in 136
plus another new bote

Attached: YKO202207_078.jpg (1115x1600, 680.26K)

cute

bumping because during dark days I was the one making occasional threads

Attached: YKO202207_080.jpg (1115x1600, 516.31K)

Thanks for the heads up, I'd probably have missed this month's free window and chances somebody is ripping this are low.

she's falling backward in those stairs, to be desu