If you didn't like this you just didn't get it

if you didn't like this you just didn't get it

Attached: flcl.jpg (1200x800, 140.09K)

But do you have to get it in order to like it?

you don't have to "get it" in order to ""get it""", so no

What?
I don't think I get it.

The only thing there is to get is that a bunch of pumped up GAINAX animators at the top of their game wanted to make a bunch of cool and masterfully technical sequences to go with their favorite music, so I'd say yes, you do kinda need to get it to like it, otherwise you'll be looking for more than is there.

If you don't get it, it's because you don't get _it_ if you know what I mean.

i like it as a long music video for the pillows with a nostalgic early 2000s feel to drink beer to. i watched it dozens of times, i don't get it and never will because i don't care, i just enjoy watching it

i only get that mamimi is a whore

I'm glad FLCL threads don't ever reach more than 10 posts any more and just die off.
If this had happened 10 years ago we wouldn't have 4 fucking sequel series from that faggot Jason Demarco.

Wow, Eva for normal people!

lies & slander

It's nothing Eva hasn't already done better before

You two are retards and if you fight I will give the winner an Asuka dakimakura.

>t. tranny incel armchair philosopher

abilify, 10 mg
ask your doctor about it

I love the pillows but this is really just slapstick humor, and therefore stale.

>Antidepressants increased the risk of suicidal thoughts and behavior in children, adolescents, and young adults in short-term studies.
Nice try David

>random shit
>it's about growing up or whatever

Cállate y tómatelo cabrón.

I don't speak spic pimp

Pretty much this. It's like professional amv.