Why isn't Kaworu hated as much as Mari?

To me, it seems they serve the same purpose.

Attached: evangelion-20220217-181034-000-resize.png (850x1396, 128.12K)

kaworu interacted with shinji more in the original TV series than Mari does in the entire movies.

Because he's hot, unlike her.

Threadly reminder that kaworu is not a homosexual

I didn't hear him saying no homo after frenching Shinji

Because he actually serves a purpose to the plot

Seething whale spotted

Fujos are just too powerful. Mari on the other hand, has no supporters essentially

Yet the Master gave her power and drank those retards' tears.
Also I think most Kaworu's hardcore fans are husbandofags not fujos.

Attached: mari.jpg (1280x720, 111.33K)

Kaworu was the Final Angel, Mari was a poster girl to sell more merch and make shippers furious after Shin Eva.

he never kissed anyone faggot

Sorry if only I knew you were a rebuildtard i would've told you to fuck off two posts earlier

Attached: 0067-017.jpg (1066x1600, 352.36K)

the eva fanbase is almost exclusively made up of homosexuals. why would a homosexual make them angry?

Of course not, it's not gay if it's Kaworu.

he was having breathing problems dumbass faggot troomer

Attached: BREATHING PROBLEMS.png (1066x1600, 1.7M)

do you even hear yourself

Kaworu was mysterious and interesting. We didn't know for sure what purpose he served until near the end.
Mari is just a non-character

he isn't a homosexual, he was just giving him CPR, it's brotherly love nothing romantic about it, he just isn't accustomed to the human relationships

Attached: GUYS DON'T LIKE GUYS!.png (1066x1600, 1.39M)

>Brong/a/rinos shinji was having breathing problems
>It's totally straight
>Kaworu didn't woke him up or headed for the paper bag because umm... uuh... Hi didn't felt like doing it, yes
>Mouthing someone without a moment of hesitation is a totally straight thing, i swear

He was his friend of course he won't hesitate to save him

Because Kaworu was a part of the original series so he doesn't feel like an "intruder" like Mari does, coming into a story she wasn't originally a part of.
Ironically if internet discussion was as commonplace back then as it is now I imagine Kaworu would have gotten a similar reaction, coming in so late into the series.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 it 8/8

Sorry but words like brotherly love just trigger my inner faggot even harder

kill yourself troomer