6 hours

6 hours

Attached: ReturnOfTheKing.png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

everyone lost interest after the 3 week delay
it's over

The delay made me at least reevaluate how much I care. Is the whole season just gonna be them watching his flashback magic and going
>ojisan didn't realize she was flirting?!?!?!
>he missed such an opportunity there!!!?!
I hope it has something else lined up for me but I'm not feeling confident. And don't care enough to check the original

Masaka...

what killed the hype?

i read the manga and yeah thats pretty much it. A few events happen in their world though

I hear there's some Sega jokes coming up to break up the monotony.

You'll miss out on the velociraptor shenanigans.

Attached: IsekaiOjisan.jpg (1175x1600, 657.17K)

I'm sure the hype will return. But it is disappointing having my comfy, escapist isekai ruined because of politics.

Attached: 1659120808504987.jpg (1920x1080, 169.48K)

I'm going to keep watching just for mr. tabuchi, that shit cracked me up

me

thats pretty much why i dropped the manga
its a bit funnier in motion i guess

What are you talking about.

Ill make a wild guess:
user is the kind of retard that cause no body is his EXTREMELY limited circle of IRL people got covid bad enough to hospitalize or die, he believes its a sham and that governments lockdowns and related stuff are "just politics"

Still getting daily threads, sometimes multiple, after a 2 week delay - while some airing anime have only one thread on airing day that dies after 100-200 posts. It's actually holding on remarkably well. If today's episode is good then it should regain its momentum.

Not that user. You can believe that covid is a very real illness and still believe that lockdowns and other government policies are tools used cynically to the benefit of politicians and aren't used to seriously fight covid, nor have they proven effective in doing so. I don't know what's going on in other countries but in my own covid was used as an excuse more than once to disperse anti-government protest (while allowing pro-government ones) etc. Covid is very real but thinking it isn't also political is just being blind. In the case of Isekai Ojisan, it's perfectly possible that the entire staff did in fact get covid. It's also perfectly possible they're using it as an excuse to cover for production issues. It honestly doesn't matter one way or the other for the viewer, though.

Anime of the season
Great adaptation, some jokes are even better in the anime

>No title
kill yourself

A lot of people, especially burgers, still wrongly believe that covid is mostly asymptomatic, and that any workplace closures are because they're cowards trying to satisfy a political agenda, not because everyone is literally too sick to work. I've had it twice already and both times I was too sick to even get out of bed for almost a week

>I've had it twice already
Huh? Something changed? Thought you got it once then recovered, you don't get it anymore?

No. That was an argument made by morons who said we should get through it by keeping their local McDonalds open so everyone gets the disease once, presumably because they're incapable of making their own food.