I really watched this back in the day and recommended to all my friends. Jesus Christ

I really watched this back in the day and recommended to all my friends. Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1660709410434.gif (220x135, 515.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bf4tYZ3wmYg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL49AC8679E8783DAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What happened to the author again?

Would still watch and recommend.

Attached: 1641899140994.jpg (698x1000, 114.29K)

Good

Attached: 1564220966721.jpg (1920x1080, 139.71K)

I fail to see the problem

Dead. He wouldn't finish the manga while he's still alive anyway.

yea this anime was cringe

And you wouldn't continue if it finished? Checks off all the wants

I recently reccomended Ishozoku Reviewers and Railgun to complete strangers and they both ended up watching them. I should be embarassed but... im not really feeling it.

That's a good thing. Its an awesome moment.

and you did well.
I get ishizoku but why you should be ashmed of railgun?

boobs aside this show is actually the shit
need more classic zombies in anime

Its good though

Kuroko is basically pedobait. DOesn't matter how you spin it kuroko is there for very risque fanservice, even if the show has other things going for it.

We need more kino like HOTD in anime again these days

Welp. I just spent 30 minutes searching my fuckhuge Yotsuba folder for that image that calculated the speed of boobs and couldn't find it. What a great way to spend the night. Anyone else got that image?

should be this, google next time kek

Attached: ZFgq9J5.png (475x606, 63.08K)

>tumblrcringe

So you used to be based and have fun, and now it looks like you're a coward burdened by shame and limited by realism or something gay like that. Sorry to hear, OP
I'm not really sure what the problem is. It's pure schlock entertainment. There's hardly any pedobait. You should learn how to cut loose again

Attached: yujiro.jpg (777x931, 256.85K)

I recommended psycho pass to my aunt because she's a uni philosophy teacher and 15 yo me was impressed by le quotes dropping.
she told my parents I watch fucked up shit right after that first dominator scene where the guy gets blown up in episode 1, I got sent to get mental counseling for 2 months.
never exposed my power level after that ever again.

What a cunt

fuck you, I thought I had that pic and also spend half an hour checking my folders

Attached: mach5.webm (624x351, 2.96M)

You’d think a philosophy teacher would be open minded but I guess not

>she's a uni philosophy teacher
here was your problem, does she teach about gender and how wamen are oppressed too? I bet she got railed like an highway during her hippy days

ok I found it now from the archives

Attached: hotd.jpg (1000x1000, 237.46K)

Aunts will always snitch on you regardless of their profession
Chances are if she taught those stuff she might've been more open minded about it, she's probably just another dry academic lecturer

Why are you still on this board?

youtu.be/Bf4tYZ3wmYg
The life action adaptation was pretty good

this is raw youtube kino thank you

Check out his other works, sakura's dilemma is a masterpiece
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL49AC8679E8783DAA