Boy's Abyss

Where's the leak?

Attached: 7fd5f697-daa8-4098-be86-f51db3922fd0.png (1103x1600, 782.24K)

Between her legs

A spic leaker (shadow) put a little spoiler.

tl;dr Yuko rubs more salt into the wound, tells Saki she always has hated her and reveals the promise she and Akira when they were middleschoolers.

>tells Saki she always has hated her
Why would she hate Saki?

How did he know about the parts he wasn't around for?

He was always dropping abyss and other YJ series pics for the release date.
Now he started to give short spoilers for Abyss and Oshi no Ko.

>Why would she hate Saki?
Because she stole her man?

She said 'always', which implies even when they were kids.

Attached: 1660652251819177 (1).jpg (1103x2379, 1.15M)

Maybe Yuko realized Saki was into Akira those years prior to the happening.

I hope Yuko is about to expose Saki's dirty little secrets.

Umm, no she didn't. Yuko lost her man by being a slut.

Source? Why would Yuko go tell Saki these things?

No, It’s other way around, the fucker lying about Yuko saying that shit.

Attached: A91560A2-B659-40F7-8834-15F3BD2DA7CF.jpg (1242x1618, 712.35K)

Ok that's a little more believable but still wtf I thought this was the botched suicide chapter, is Ryo seriously trying to drag this shit out more to fill up another volume or something?

>Saki always hated Yuko
Now THAT makes sense

>is Ryo seriously trying to drag this shit out more to fill up another volume or something?
Yes

It’s have 1 million circulation for a reason. All the volume getting all reprinted and volume 10 releasing during live action drama. No way Shueisha let their money maker ending quickly and make the same mistake like demon slayer. They going stretching some more to 200+ more Chapter.

Reminder there is still Flashback Shippunden when Esemori and Yuko meet again and reconcile to conceive Reiji

>Abyss
>Moneymaker

I laughed, but I agree about not letting Abyss end until the LA starts at least.

You're wrong about letting Kimetsu end being a mistake, if they dragged it out I'm pretty sure that ufotablo would have bailed out, and they are the true responsibles of Kimetsu's success.

I would believe shueisha could make another deal to make it work. After all one piece still using Toei as studio the last 23 year for their anime. I could see unfotable be the main studio for Demon slayer unless the studio only do one season and be done with it. They never comeback again.