Tokyo Mew Mew New

Now that the show is half over (excluding possible future seasons), is it generally agreed upon that the remake surpasses the original?

Attached: a.jpg (1920x1080, 259.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ihmqjO97S0
youtube.com/watch?v=m_l12VL2-oY
youtube.com/watch?v=lxFhUgyAAM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dunno about general opinion, but I like it so far

ddlg

Attached: [SubsPlease] Tokyo Mew Mew New - 03 (1080p) [5221B8A1].mkv00014.jpg (1920x1080, 342.88K)

>see this
what do?

Attached: FaRo3IgVUAABSVd.jpg (1200x675, 82.49K)

>voice: Purin
>subs: bU-LinG

>neutered fanservice
>girls older
I guess Zakuro fans can rejoice, while Purin and loli fans were fucked the most

>used to be left out from group selfies
>now she takes the group selfie
Say something nice about Lettuce

Attached: FZuv2B9UYAA1yB1.jpg (1920x1080, 736.23K)

>I guess Zakuro fans can rejoice
I do! I got 2 Zakuro songs to boot!
>youtube.com/watch?v=1ihmqjO97S0
>youtube.com/watch?v=m_l12VL2-oY

Attached: FZ1FFnXWIAE3OYv.jpg (1280x720, 116.22K)

Songs, screentime, fanservice and sexy outfit. Others get nothing.
Only problem is her lisp.

Eh, I choose to take that as part of Zakuro's charm. I still love her
>youtube.com/watch?v=lxFhUgyAAM8
Here's a chibi clip with more Mint simping for "Queen" Zakuro Onee-sama

Attached: FZvEtc-WAAQMBIB.jpg (1921x1516, 299.01K)

It was part of the other girls too. But as expected of modern anime industry, only mature girl gets to be drawn attractive. Very 2022 remake.

I was talking about the lisp user...

In that case, maybe you are right. But I think most people finds it at least weird.

I think people would be more weirded out by the low register of voice rather than her lisp. Tho, probably it was just me, but her voice did sound a bit higher in the latest episode compared to the other two before

Attached: FZvBZJ3WYAAHz1G.jpg (1920x1995, 243.43K)

Why don't the other girls get songs?

Probably because they had Zakuro be a singer in the remake so having her sing would be easier. Also I think they are planning of having a character song album (even tho I saw nips wants a Zakuro Album just for songs in the show separate to a chara album). No way they are gonna let the others stay at just the Bitter Sweet Darling solo versions.

Attached: FZtOrj8VsAAwwfT.jpg (2048x1812, 573.49K)

They took a shit on the other girls already anyways, so why not?

>Others get nothing
Lettuce has gotten way more screentime than in the original series
They actually put effort into Bu-Ling's animation
Zakuro gets a bunch of songs
Mint's redesign is pure sex
Not sure how I feel about Ichigo but she's alright

Attached: [SubsPlease] Tokyo Mew Mew New - 05 (1080p) [04112572].mkv_snapshot_00.32.449.jpg (1920x1080, 190.33K)

did lettuce even have a transformation in the original? that alone makes it worth it for lettuce fans.

She only had 2 solo transformation sequences out of those 52 episodes, one of them being the completed one. Considering Art Book had the complete one in there, we're getting that too this season

Attached: FZu85RnXgAE1Bvr.jpg (1920x2038, 254.72K)

Nostalgia goggles can be a powerful thing.

I can understand liking the original better because "I personally liked the story better", but saying the original's production value was higher is legit insane.

Attached: FYDYRYQX0AgOsX6.jpg (540x610, 83.27K)

They didn't put shit into Purin at all. She looks like a shapeless stick and is chibi 90% of the time with intentionally ugly design and zero appeal to make sure they don't cater to creeps.
And Mint has alsó no sex appeal, the fuck you're talking about? Hell the girls outside Zakuro has outfits that look like a colored trash bag.

Nobody said that. Yet the girls still got more appealing shots and more detailed body, aside from Zakuro.