Shaman king

>spends the whole manga trying to stop the antagonist from ethnically cleansing 99.99% of the world
>gets to the end
>nah you're right humans are trash
What the absolute fuck was his malfunction

Attached: m-tsk_kzb298pg06.png (640x937, 139.37K)

Is it true that he became a shitty stoner hippy (although he already was) and couldn't protect his family from a helicopter?
drop the manga when the jewish dad took control of the armor

They can't really die because his brother is in charge of the afterlife

Shaman King was always shit.
>bro why were the sequels so bad?
Because Shaman King was always shit.

it was good at first, but it turned to shit when the author added the power levels

Did you keep reading?

The powerlevels were a way to appease the shonen demographic while continously reminding people they mean nothing

This, people pretend that is good but in the end they only get mad when things become hilarious shit

Sequels made it clear that Hao wouldn't have succeeded, because the author pulled some new rules out of his ass, and the new SK needed the approval of the old ones.
Capitalist goat man would have had the rest of the old SKs to declare a tournament of corn earlier.

The enemy is GOD. Hao is fucking GOD now. He's got a direct line to the divine. He can't be beat, he can only be talked down so he's slightly less of a dick.
I mean, the humans try to kill everyone in the end, they even send an assassin.

The humans are just defending themselves from genocide

Wasn't that obvious that he never liked humans from the start of the series? And then I'm pretty sure he at least says it once or twice that he dislikes them before the end.

Shaman king is a vibe

that sounds really good.

its like a christian wanting everyone to not be psychomurdered by God but then realizing that's the only solution after spending enough time among humanity.

humans are trash but you still shouldn't kill them
what's the problem here?

What made shaman king bad?

The fact that Manta was his first human friend makes it pretty clear that he didn't get along with regular humans

Attached: Shaman King_ Marcos - Chapter 11 - 13.jpg (2133x1520, 859.79K)

tournament shit, obviously.

are the sequels actually good?

Attached: file.png (1374x2048, 2.17M)

Superstar and flowers sucks
Marcos and red crimson are good

Whats wrong with flowers and superstar? also whatd you think of zero? does it make hao any cooler?

the censoring of shaman king always makes me feel sick to my stomach. such a sad fate

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 891.52K)

From what i understood the whole victory of Hao and later redemption are part of forgiving, himself and others, that's part of growing up. And most of the times life sucks there is a slim glimpse of light in almost everyone... except jews.

The new tournament seems contrived, but it's consistent with the previous lore; eight previous kings among them Jesus, Buddha and Zeus like guy. it could be good.
Red crimson, marcos, flowers and the faust thing are preambles for the new tournament and each old shaman king sends representatives, seems that Hao just doesn't give a fuck and seems to let humanity kill itself, good.