What is next for Kishimoto?

What is next for Kishimoto?
He's not even the writer on Boruto, just an editorial producer guy.

He can't just let the end of his career on the failure of Squid8.

Attached: masashi_kishimoto.jpg (1063x709, 381.36K)

No it's very over for him. Samurai 8 was his brainchild he was dreaming about for years and it got destroyed and humiliated

Attached: sam8.png (776x808, 84.46K)

>okay lemme make a manga about hi tech samurais
>but no cool battle females like Tenten, Konan, Temari because samurais are only bois!!! Who cares that in Naruto girls could be kage tier shinobis!!!
>also make the battles non existent by making everybody immortal and make the MC an obnoxious fag instead of a naive kid growing hard like Naruto

He added nothing that the Naruto fans wanted.
I was legit hyped for S8. I wanted my jutsu bloody battle kino with mecha dude samurais and violent samurai girls not this saccharaine Black Clover tier nothingburger

Seishi must be dabbing on him hard right now, even if he only does niche shit nowadays, it's still soulful and get to play vidyas in his free time

Did he had any editor for Squid 8? Could be the reason.
Masashi was known for having a lot of stuff done by his editor

Okay sorry for dabbing on Black Clover I haven't actually watched it maybe it's actually good, everybody just says it's bad so I included it for an epic reference.
You know what I'm gonna do right now?
I'm gonna watch Black Clover to see if it's actually the real deal

If he does Mario as a full short manga (5-10 volumes) it be kino

Attached: 818b75d1758b62ddbb95d9c0b5cee1bb.jpg (546x800, 88.23K)

He already singlehandedly impacted the modern state of manga with Naruto alone Squid 8 being a failure doesn't matter

I do prefer however the artstyle he had when he did Mario in his early days...

Attached: 13033111081315072611031734.jpg (493x800, 71.33K)

look at the wikipedia page for his career and see how badly he was floundering before Naruto 2.0
then factor in the flop of Samurai 8
he's not just a one hit wonder he's a one hit wonder that's been directly confronted with the fact that his one time success was pure serendipity and accident.
His two options are churn out more flops and suffer for it or play up what little reputation he has and coast along just doing character designs and scenario writing and just generally being an ideas guy on commission where he never has so much responsibility that his lack of talent is showcased

Samurai 8 os about to be used as a sequel to Boruto, though.

He have, just that the editor was a newbie and no one dare to shoot his dump ideas down. Imagine you are an editor, walk up to him and said :" I know you are the author of one of the most popular IP we ever have but your ideas are dump and we should change it"

The problem wasn't the lack of women who fight. But yeah the glasses wearing protagonist was one of the big problems

Anyone has read the stuff he did before Naruto? How is it?

Attached: ElOnXJbWkAIj_Gl.jpg (654x576, 74.64K)

It’s probably good, everyone also says seven deadly sins is shit and that’s still better than naruto

Let him fully in charge for boruto ending and kawaki vs boruto arc

The main issue of Samurai 8 is that he was not doing the drawing himself, his concept art looks so much better than the final artstyle.

Attached: 6bzmxyjowun41 (1).jpg (4264x1752, 2.8M)

While samurai 8 rushed too much, one of the main drawback for me was the artstyle alone where it was just not readable, so seeing that it could have being if Kishi had not being lazy is really sad

Attached: yohgwbo5yun41 (1).jpg (640x800, 124.8K)

No it won't, he is a shit writer

>>but no cool battle females like Tenten, Konan, Temari because samurais are only bois!!! Who cares that in Naruto girls could be kage tier shinobis!!!
Is this not a girl? Is this not a powerful character?
I bet she's strong enough to solo your favorite verse too.

Attached: Screenshot_20220815-140425_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg (573x915, 364.95K)

I feel sorry for his bro.

No.

Attached: fd68da96b86f4cded28e91201990b113.jpg (1059x828, 299.91K)

What? How?

The manga did had some cool looking female character but it barely explored them.

Having the main girl as the samurai like in the ending would have being better as a MC than the current MC we got.

Attached: 8.png (568x666, 381.87K)