Tokyo Ghoul

Why did everyone just forget about this series?

Attached: 11908959-DAB2-4311-9DB4-F9EC81F631D2.jpg (1170x1504, 312.68K)

Because it went to shit
tg:re was a mistake

It ended

Re sucked ass, but even series that dipped in quality like SnK are still widely talked about. TK’s community is literally dead

it ended.
SnK will also end up dying in a few years, it's still too fresh and the ending was very controversial.

snk was a huge international success from the very beginning
tg was seasonal shit

I didn't.

Attached: 74079467_p3.png (1317x1126, 1.36M)

Manga finished and anime was one of the worst adaptions out there. If the anime had been decent then it might still have more traction.
Another thing is the fact that even though Re declined as the series neared its end, it was still just mediocre. It didn't collapse into a pile of shit like SnK did which is why SnK will be discussed for years to come even after the anime finishes.

>It didn't collapse into a pile of shit like SnK
It literally did but TG is just a lesser franchise compared to SnK

I will protect the CCG! (LOL)

Attached: 1456560480591.png (230x272, 100.85K)

the fans grew out of their edgy phase and now embarrassed to talk about it

>but even series that dipped in quality like SnK are still widely talked about
Of course people will keep talking about Incelren. It's a unprecedentedly retarded moment.

It ended dickhead, what do you expect? Guys working on another series now.

>It literally did
Did it? TK final arc and ending was rather mediocre than offensively bad like SnK's. Also the epilogue was at very least somewhat satisfying unlike the literal middlefinger to the reader that was SnK.

Attached: 1495946641730.png (147x230, 22.93K)

This.
Something as insanely shite as AoT will draw coping and seething for years to come.
:re on the other hand? No one had that level of expectation for it. By chapter 60 or so most had checked out, the moment Arima slit his throat was the moment the Tragedy boners ended and the P A R T Y began. Most were continually reading for the ride, not the hype.
Couple that with an anime that basically did everything in its power to systematically and methodically destroy all hopes for it after the first Season with a glorified sideshow as its final and you're left with a series that's easy to forget.

Did they? I instantly dropped the series when Arima killed himself but my interest was waning even before then.

P--P-P--P-PP-PP----PARTY TIME?

I AM VANCOUVER

Attached: 1500709582720.png (286x458, 150.15K)

Cute

Clownposting was when Any Forums peaked for me and I will forever be grateful for that. Also dump your favourite Clownposts

Attached: FB4BFD96-8702-4AC6-B0BB-40DDFC8D4EFC.jpg (638x298, 34.79K)

Tokyo Ghoul was the perfect Edgekino, perfect ending that really captured the mood of the story. If you don't think about :re it really is a 9/10.

Attached: sdds.jpg (800x3474, 571.1K)