Friendly reminder that Hannah Montana: the Movie reskinned as a One Piece film with Ado's self insert fanfic character...

Friendly reminder that Hannah Montana: the Movie reskinned as a One Piece film with Ado's self insert fanfic character made 5 billion fucking yen already.

Attached: HD-wallpaper-one-piece-uta-one-piece.jpg (800x450, 90.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

erzat.blog/bandai-namco-holdings-1st-quarter-fy2023-performance-mobile-suit-gundam-overtakes-dragon-ball-to-be-the-best-performing-ip-groupwide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can she beat Goku though?

Attached: dbf7sur-810491ed-5503-4de3-b518-c4bc5c7e9b89.png (1920x1080, 3.89M)

Why is it that awesome characters like Bullet and Z are non-canon, yet Anime Hannah Montana is canon? Did Ado suck Oda's dick or something?

Uta's backstory
Uta's Plans
Uta's Abilities
Uta's Personality

Trash. Even Shanks cant bother to care.

Attached: Dontcarestackinbills.png (1420x754, 2.11M)

She fucked his wife

>Ado's self insert fanfic character
what
isn't ado the singer they hired to do the songs? you're claiming she was involved with the writing?

shhh let him pretend

I dont like on piece anymore

With how lazy Oda has gotten, I wouldn't put it past him to outsource the character writing to a teenage girl.

Uta and Ado have somewhat similar career stories. Given Ado was probably hired after the story was outlined it's kinda cute.

>he hasn't seen the movie
Uta is terrifying user.

She already did in the box office :^)

Z's canon I think. Like at the very least, I'm pretty sure he exists in the One Piece world.

>Bullet
>awesome character

>Bullet
>Good
Brynndi 2.0 with haki

op what the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: whatever the fuck this is.jpg (1096x895, 183.04K)

I'm going to watch it next week and there's nothing you can do about it

Wan piss can’t even touch Bandai’s big 2

Attached: D5354F90-5A3B-46BC-8C8A-63DD3E7BE613.jpg (899x1200, 153.93K)

Z was just a Marine upholding justice. Bullet was just a generic big strong dude. Uta destroyed an entire kingdom with fucking music. Uta is the GOAT.
>Oda
You misspelled Kishimoto

Ccol. Super Hero still jobbed to Film Red though, DBspic. Care to explain that?
Shitty CG, troll doll hair transformation having ass.

>Bandai Namco
Yeah, that's vidya. Dragonball video games are actually good.

I mean, I doubt Hannah Montana is anything like Uta in this movie. I know nothing about Hannah Montana.

>bandai namco
That's a video game publisher retard. One Piece video games suck huge balls I'm shocked it's even 3rd on this list.

>i-it’s just vidya
Cope, it’s a assessment of their top ranking brands. I can’t believe how fucking stupid you motherfuckers are. erzat.blog/bandai-namco-holdings-1st-quarter-fy2023-performance-mobile-suit-gundam-overtakes-dragon-ball-to-be-the-best-performing-ip-groupwide/