Lycoris Recoil

What does Chisato think about when she's on the pot?

Attached: Thinking about....jpg (752x1000, 268.07K)

So when are we learning more about Chisato's heart? Wasn't that supposed to be a big plot point?

Attached: 1660499306170747.jpg (1920x1080, 442.63K)

Also, when are we going to learn more about the Alan Institute? We need info!

user, all you need to know is that Chisato is a plot device for Takina.

What kind of device?

She'll die 100%.

Are you sure? If she does die, how?

>What does Chisato think about when she's on the pot?

Some psyllium husk would have prevented this.

How? No idea. But to be honest the possibility that Takina will be used for Chisato to break her no killing rule also has a high possibility,

Shinji saying that Takina had high potential or whatever is what made me believe that Chisato is going to die and Takina will go through a personality change.
But maybe I'm expecting kino where there is none.

I don't know user, I guess in one of the following 5 or 6 episodes.

Would it be near the end?

I'm hoping for a season 2, because 13 episodes is just not enough sometimes.

Do you see a Season 2 happening given how much it blew up?

>scene talks about Chisato having an artificial heart
>people wonder if she's a robot or cyborg
>few episodes later, show her using the toilet
Was it on purpose or not? Maybe they wanted to prove that she's not a robot?

Suit Takina is too handsome…

Attached: 100483168_p0.jpg (3072x4096, 1.41M)

I mean it's a possibility. But the fact that 13 episodes is not enough is already making itself obvious. I mean we will have a manga dedicated to developing Chisato and Takina's relationship(I think), that makes think they did that to make sure that whatever happens to them in the story and how it effects them is believable.

Wait, I will consult my crystal ball.
It will be in episode 10.

We know Takina.

The manga is a spin-off not an adaptation of the anime?

Meant to say "we know, Chisato". My fingers...

It will focus on slice of life stuff and less on action, I remember reading.

I thought it was the LN that was going to do that.

Oh sorry I fucked it up I meant the LN.

i want a season 2 too but i want season 1 to be wrapped up and self contained. cliff hangers and major unanswered questions suck

I believe the manga is an adaptation, the LN is the side story stuff.
I think 13 episode is enough. The story is not that deep and the VA interview this week even said it's going to accelerate very fast from here.
Though there is always a possibility for future content exploring parts of the world that weren't expanded upon, such as DA's other branches.

Then what about the manga then?

So maybe the series will continue in the form of spin-offs or sequels that may not necessarily be about Chisato/Takina?

I'm just afraid they will rush through the story. Even in the best 12/13 episodes anime still end up feeling rushed sometimes.

I wonder if they originally planned the story to be self-contained and now they're planning on expanding the series given how much it blew up.

I think it's just an adaptation they can add/remove some stuff, but nothing more than that.

Attached: 100496644_p0.jpg (3972x2135, 2.79M)

So I guess the meta for this week is one LycoReco thread will have the toilet OP and the other will have something completely unrelated? Cool general strategy guys..

Attached: GOOD.png (263x325, 127.92K)

I mean on twitter the guys behind it were scared shitless because of the sudden popularity they got, so it's a definite possibility.

>the guys behind it were scared shitless because of the sudden popularity they got
Link to that? It sounds interesting.