Bakuen Campus Guardress

How come nobody knows this anime? A lot of great staff involved and characters by the creator of Bastard!!

watching it for the first time in 20 years and it looks like it's never been re transferred and is probably lost to time. Huge shame.

Attached: MV5BODA2ZjUyZTQtMGU2Zi00OTBlLWIxMjktOTdjOGQwNTg4MWQ5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDQxNjcxNQ@@._V1_[1].jpg (996x1000, 261.64K)

you tell me. I've never heard of it either

I think I watched it but I can't remember the whole thing, just flashes like the girl wearing a wedding dress or the villain with long white hair and sunglasses.

Watch it if you wanna see some 10/10 animation

you didn't remember CHIRYUU SENPAI?

No, I only remember bits and parts. It was during a period in which I was just watching random OVAs because I had no time for full TV shows and everything is just mixed together in my head.

:O

he's one of the most memorable anime characters to me of all time. voice of spike speigel btw.

i guess it depends a lot on context-- i saw this renting it on VHS from blockbuster in ~1999 when me and my best friend from high school died laughing at it

Maybe I don't remember the name, but you're talking about the guy that was cut up in half but still peeked up her skirt in the final battle?

heheheh yeah

>t's never been re transferred and is probably lost to time

Sounds like you answered your own question there, Chief.

Attached: Combustible_Campus_Guardress_-_01_[e7e3bc32].avi_snapshot_26.35_[2022.08.14_17.45.07].jpg (640x360, 31.96K)

Some of the animation is some of the best of the 90s in my opinion though

If Project A-ko was found, I'll hold out some hope.

It's IG and Kise, of course it looks good.

I was looking through the credits and basically everyone involved in this was someone/went on to be more important etc

even Takumi's VA is one of the industry's lead men for instance

I mean I'd certainly love it if it and all sorts of other OVAs from that era were somehow restored but we're looking into a very niche section of the hobby. Though Devil Hunter Yohko finally got a BD so anything's possible.

Yamamoto Yohko got a BD and it was a shitty upscale, though.

I've got this on Laser Disc but I don't have a working player

I'd love to contribute to a restoration

post more upskirts from the anime OP

>we're looking into a very niche section of the hobby

I don't think that's so whatsoever, interest in top-end animation never wanes at all.

damn, I don't know if there's an LD rip online, the files I have are pretty bad

where/when did you buy it? prob a fun story of times past

I bought 2 sets of LD's off Buyee about 2 years hoping to get them to donate them to Domesday project Piyo-Piyo on Nyaa but the guy up and disappeared

hmm, im sure someone else will pop up. i've never put a laserdisc into a laserdisc player, though i have handled and otherwise watched them. i think you need some pretty sophisticated equipment to really make good transfers off it

Sounds like it was probably a scam

Not a scam I still have the laserdisc and the guy stopped restoring LD for some reason was uder [PPP-Raw] on nyaa

Thinking about rescanning myself buy getting a hold of LD player is way hard than acquiring LD's

you can find players easy enough, it's just a matter of finding a good one for a decent price.