Berserk

>guts will now head to falconia to deliver casca her behelit

Attached: 1660181797795089.png (886x337, 620.73K)

Griffith deserves beatings and slap from Guts and Casca

Attached: baby-murderer1.jpg (500x375, 32.23K)

fookin nice
can't wait for the moment where she sacrificies guts to save griff lmao

Griffith should never have existed past the Golden Age.
His character only becomes more and more pointless as the chapters roll on, reaching a point where he is not even fully a character but an idea for Guts to seethe at.

>We are at 0 again

Attached: 1635986018987.jpg (500x385, 53.18K)

>idea for guts to seethe at
at least thats something unlike the loliescapades that guts has been on for some time now

That beherit is the count's

Yes we know, though Guts is carrying it now.
The author never explained why someone's behelith could be used by other people. The behelith represent the fates woven by IoE, so it does not make sense.

>The author never explained why someone's behelith could be used by other people
Can it?

Well I see no other reason it's still with them.
It's not like those throwaway beheliths Skull Knight uses in his sword.

Farnesebros, Casca is finally replaced.

thank god, Casca was always a shit character

Why the fuck is Casca sleeping again? This nigga Grifo put some pills in her drink or something? Just an excuse cause they don't know what the fuck to have her say?

>His character only becomes more and more pointless as the chapters roll on, reaching a point where he is not even fully a character but an idea for Guts to seethe at
But this is the whole idea! He becomes less and less of a character with his own agency and goals, and more of focal point though which his Wish conceptualizes into the world

How will Charlotte react when Griffith suddenly brings a new women with him?

Cuckqueen kino

As far as I remember he thought he can use it to summon the GH but Flora told him it doesn't work that way and ever since it's basically been used mostly for comic relief.

Attached: k1bzrae7eeo71.jpg (750x1060, 212.98K)

Doesn't matter if that's the point, do you think it's good?

Miura said Mori shares the same brain with him, what did he mean by this

Attached: miura.jpg (1700x2400, 1.18M)

I believe this would have played a major role in the conclusion of his story arc, but now we’ll never know for sure if what we’re going to get is what Miura has been building towards

What was Charlotte's reaction when she saw Griffith fully healed?

idk his wish is accomplished with literal demons i think this is bound to fail because of it
the big conflict would be destroying him when he shares the body with moonlight boy

The conclusion of his story arc was reached at the hill of swords, which itself was just an aftermath of the eclipse.
He succeeded in shedding his humanity, burying his sorrow and attaining freedom.