How do you feel about tracing?

How do you feel about tracing?

Attached: v8vwt5e7ot071.png (887x1969, 2.53M)

Attached: 8-1d3b6a8061a9663b5f54b726fbf61612abffd2a732ca2f7dbb040f702131b4ee.png (1700x1200, 659.21K)

I actually don't really care for manga as long as it doesn't obviously stand out from the rest of the panel. But for animation it always looks terrible.

That is not tracing.
Either way I wouldn't care. There is far more going on in a manga page than just individual drawings. Even if every drawing is actually traced, the end result would be a completely different piece.

I don't feel.

>That is not tracing
He is literally tracing her dress in the picture.

Nothing wrong with it. Tracing and referencing is standard in animation especially. The issue with it only comes from stealing copyright without permission and there's no reason for the uninvolved to care about that.

He created the photo of the dude wearing the dress, he had the model pose and put on the dress and had his assistant take the picture.
When most people say an artist is "tracing" they mean they are using someone elses work.
The mangaka created his own reference to draw it more easily.

To be fair to this guy lace is a bitch to draw. At least he isn't flat out using clip assets for it instead.

No Rules Just Tools. If you disagree pyw.

Subhuman shit
I usually drop manga when I see obvious traced shit or filtered photos

>When most people say an artist is "tracing" they mean they are using someone elses work.
Cool, that has nothing to do with OP's image and question.

what if..
>artist with actual skill and talent are starving artists begging for money
>most that get a job in anime/manga are still broke
>some newb fresh out of high school enters with no skill butts in
the only solution..

Attached: NHK Execution.png (853x480, 441.18K)

Tracing makes the whole thing soulless in my humble opinion. Sure it's pretty but I don't feel like reading it. I'd rather read something like OPM by ONE

if it's a work based on someone else's work, specially without permission or credit, that is when the line is crossed
like that one time gene simmons' son made a shitty comic and it traced bleach and one piece

His art is a bit jarring to look at ngl

>ngl
Neon genesis...?

don't really care but imagine how demeaning it would be to have your boss constantly dress you as a female character for ""references""

Not gonna lie, boomer grandpa

I consider it as bad art but I don't care

Haha yeah especially if you started to really enjoy it wouldn't that be embarrassing haha