Forced animation is the dumbest thing i have ever heard on an anime site and ive been on multiple...

Forced animation is the dumbest thing i have ever heard on an anime site and ive been on multiple. Instead of people explaining why they dislike an animation, they just use some buzzword for every single piece of animation they dislike. When people dont understand something, they create dumb shit to explain themselves. Its just like how people pausing an anime at certain key frames and calling it bad animation

Attached: 04DA80D2-CDC6-4839-8A4F-A907BC59DC86.png (500x336, 168.95K)

If you lack the knowledge of how animators are treated, of course the concept of forced animation would go over your head.

I only like anime that are slideshows with lots of still frames and "cute" moeblobs, if you like anime with lots of animation, non moeblob characters etc. you are probably a spic, a shonenshitter, a sakugafag, have ADHD, are underage and should go back to Any Forums
ALL anime should be slideshows, ALL sakuga is BAD, just because! It's what Dezaki would have wanted anime to be.
>inb4 this but unironically

It's seems to be a copy of "dishonest film making" which is a meme criticism on Any Forums

moefags unironically ruin everything

Clearly you have not read the 12 basic principles of animation.

It’s a funny term.

Of course you wouldn't know what forced animation means since modern anime doesn't have animation to begin with

Shut up iphone toddler
You've never drawn animation nor do you understand the fundamentals of creating it.

Something can have a lot of animation and just be an irritating distracting eyesore. That Magia Record fight with the cubes comes to mind where despite the fluidity it's a horrible clusterfuck where you can't tell what's happening.

forced post

You could say its being forced

Nice false flag shounenfaggot

>calls out shitpost a false flag
2016 election tourist at best

Calling people election tourist at random occasions won't make you an oldfag

It's actually the opposite. Every time a perfectly meaningful phrase such as 'forced animation' is mentioned, which has been thoroughly explained and illustrated throughout countless threads over the years, there is always a faggot like you who is not even capable to see when an over-animated sequence is not done in a fitting way, let alone pinpoint why is it flawed, quick to leave a banal template reply a la "Is this some new buzzword like native isekai? Mauritania amirite xD".

whats wrong with native isekai

For me it's shows with forced animation that are also artificially good

Attached: 20220521_115818.jpg (1541x2048, 383.41K)

it wasn't a shitpost or a falseflag, it was a blatant ironic criticism of moefaggots

>criticism
A criticism of what? That we like different things to you? How dare we!

I can understand when additionsl frames are weird, but "more frames = bad" is stupid.

It's about wanting consistent quality