What's wrong with his face?

What's wrong with his face?

Attached: Sim.jpg (250x250, 12.08K)

it lacks memorable features. hence his nickname mob, as in, just another face in the public mob

My ass isn’t sitting on it

Attached: 1DC15B88-AABF-4616-A2F0-47253F98D615.jpg (1280x720, 129.64K)

She is unworthy

ONE art.

How the fuck are they going to split season 3? Here's all of the material that they have left to cover:
>Thoughts about the future/Youkai hunters
>Divine tree arc
>Telepathy road trip
>Ending
Even if you gave the first arc 2 episodes, the divine tree arc 4 episodes, the telepathy road trip 2 and the ending 2 that's still only a 10 episode season and parts would be really stretched. It would also be by far the weakest opening of all three seasons because of how dependent it entirely depends on wrapping up the side character arcs rather than being a relatively self contained story like for the start of season 1 with Reigen or season 2 with Emi and it doesn't really have any big emotional beats (plus you wouldn't be able to wrap up that arc in a single episode anyway).

Attached: Mob-Psycho-100-season-3-new-poster.png (1200x1700, 2.66M)

That's called NPC

I'm expecting them to build to the final arc more by making basically everything revolve around Mob's anxiety towards the future. Adapting this material is definitely their biggest challenge yet. They've made some very smart decisions though like tying the crossdressing escapade into Mob's decision to pursue physical fitness and repurposing the Reigen-Mob first meeting flashback for both character's perspectives. If it really is only ten episodes, then that's fine.

Attached: FIKFMeEWQAA8VrM.png (759x759, 5.98K)

>I'm expecting them to build to the final arc more by making basically everything revolve around Mob's anxiety towards the future.
A consistent through line could help with the pacing and tie everything together, but equally it could get repetitive if things end up being drawn out. I still think there needs to be some anime only content at the start of this season to smooth things over for people who haven't watched mob in like 3 years.
>Adapting this material is definitely their biggest challenge yet. They've made some very smart decisions though
I guess this is the reason I'm still hopeful. So far (mogami arc notwithstanding) the changes have been a massive improvement to the source material and helped the pacing a ton. It's clearly huge passion project for the animation team and from the sounds of things/the look of the OP/trailer they've put their all into this season as well.

>If it really is only ten episodes, then that's fine.
I'd be fine with 6 episodes if they thought it was appropriate. I just hope they didn't start with "this is going to be the last 12 episode season" and then warp and bend the story into fitting the mould.

I'm praying for some original episodes written by one. I've always found episodes that could be considered filler (e.g. eps 1,2,3 of season 2) the best part of the show.

Is called happiness and optimism OP, something you have yet to know but is normal for other people.

He's not in a game.

Oh yeah, then tell me who would be the best girl for mob?

Me

The Brocolli arc climax is in episode 7, so try to figure out the pacing if you want to.

tsubomi, unironically

And they've confirmed the season is going to be 12 episodes?
>Ep. 1: Thoughts about the future pt. 1
>Ep. 2: Youkai hunters/Thoughts about the future pt. 2
>Ep. 3: 94-95.2 (start of psycho helmet->mob missing the cult meeting)
>Ep. 4: 95.3-96.3 (People acting strangely->Teru vs Dimple rd. 2)
>Ep. 5: 96.2-96.6 (Minegishi gets brainwashed->Reigen gets washed)
>Ep 6: 96.7-97.4 (Mob enters the tree->Mob defeats Teru)
>Ep 7: Divine tree climax+conclusion
>Ep. 8: Telepathy road trip part 1
>Ep. 9: Telepathy road trip part 2
>Ep. 10: Ending part 1 (Mob tells everyone and buys flowers, gets knocked unconscious)
>Ep. 11: Ending part 2 (ends at teru fight)
>Ep. 12: Ending part 3

He cute

Mob is cute

Attached: Sachiko.png (1364x766, 1.08M)

I'm not sure about the season being 12 episodes, only know 7 should be climax for broccoli because it has big boy staff for it(same as S2 E5).

prenatal exposure to xenoestrogens