Ruridragon

>hiatusdragon
why are they doing this to her?

Attached: FU1t28LXwAApcuH.jpg_large.jpg (1200x1919, 364.62K)

how did redditdragon get popular again

Rookie mistake for not agreeing to editor's advice.

Attached: Bakuman+10+-+Editor+in+Chief-2797398813.png (851x475, 280.21K)

Isn't the author dying?

It's too early for anything other than battle shounen to become popular in WSJ yet.

PAIN!

No! I want to make a bad manga!

Doron is better

don't care editor ruined the oneshot

Attached: drag.png (824x657, 317.07K)

The dragon mafia got the author

It was popular in Japan first, seethe.

>dragon dick, strong and thick but tiny
>sperm bath
>urethra play
Which was it dragon daddy?

What happened to the author exactly? COVID? Monkey pox or Japanese Cold?

Sounds like Japanese Cold. He mentioned being stressed and overworking in issue 33. Probably got sick and forced himself to get a chapter done, then required hospitalization.

Tell me why this manga interests you without using the word cute.

If you can't you're a coomer. There is nothing objectively good about the story so far. Literally nothing has happened.

State your request without using the word coomer.

cute things are cute

You're a lonely bachelor who lacks the social drive to pursue real women because of your absolute lack of effort in improving yourself and resulting lack of self-confidence, and so you are drawn to any medium that includes a fictional female you find attractive because that's the absolute closest you can comfortably get to the opposite sex without the anxiety, fear, and shame that normally overwhelms you when you encounter the real thing.

So you consume stupid, low quality media as long as it satisfies this need because the happy chemicals in your brain go off whenever dragon girl comes across your dirty screen that probably hasn't been washed in months.

>Barely begun serialization and already dying.
If they had any sense they'd cut their losses and leave this awful industry.

Attached: 1621507875791.png (822x1200, 437.54K)

I see potential

user you're like an inexperienced 23 yearold trying to be a pseude-lifecoach on Any Forums, wtf is wrong with you?

WHY

Ruri is turbo cute

I want to FUCK Rui