I saw it on Netflix and just finished rewatching it. I forgot how good it was

I saw it on Netflix and just finished rewatching it. I forgot how good it was.
Let's talk Dennou Coil: so you think this was aimed at middlegraders with good taste or manchildren?
It really gives me Goonies+pokemonGo vibes but then touches some heave themes like loss and mourning.

Attached: 1445305466662.jpg (1920x1200, 942.54K)

>Netflix

ignore that part

When will someone scan Sh@rp's last Dennou Coil doujin?

Good animation, shit show. It flopped because its target audience was nonexistent. Its subject matter is something only boys care about, so the MC should either have been a boy or a tomboyish piece of eyecandy like in Kill la Kill.

>

I liked it, it's one of these shows not many remember but I love.

>not many remember

Attached: D47770C3-33BA-434D-9215-966FA31FD82C.png (2079x960, 278.29K)

It was way too unrealistic for me. Where are all the ads? I can't imagine an AR platform that wouldn't be filled to the brim with them.

Attached: 1526718180508.png (1067x851, 1.57M)

That thing is a walking ad. It is a mascot that goes around zapping illegal programs and bugs

In USA people think boys can’t empathize with female characters while in Japan they think people empathize more with female characters. This is why most of the mc in Ghibli films are girls. Miyazaki said if Nausicaa had a male mc people would get pissed at him.

I can't wait for something like DC to happen if augmented reality becomes a big thing. I really need to rewatch that show, it must have been 20 years by now.

Glasses Adblocker must be the first thing everyone downloads when they get those specs.

>Miyazaki said if Nausicaa had a male mc people would get pissed at him.
[citation needed]

Damn shame space children whatsnots was so bad.

But yeah, it's okay.

Yeah, that was not exactly by him, it was from a talk between Ryu Murakami and Hayao Miyazaki. That part was by Ryu Murakami but Miyazaki didn’t object.

>I myself get confused when I think, what if Nausicaa were a man. -laughs- In that scene in which Nausicaa was on the golden feelers of Ohmu, if she had been a man, it would be like "are you stupid!?" -big laughs- Well, Nausicaa is lovely, so...

american kids are faggots

It's too good for Any Forums

didnt they play with spams and banners to distract the protagonist?

Why does orbital boys sucked so much? is there a sequel on going?

>Why does orbital boys sucked