I dont like romcom but this was good

i dont like romcom but this was good

Attached: inbound6105273626547849360.jpg (1067x1161, 237.64K)

I want to nakadashi Nakanaka.

who doesnt

I do like romcom but i thought this was kinda boring

But that's the shittiest one. The series so bad I don't even mind Komi art where she is that absolute rapebait, it's really all she is good for.

It's actually funny unlike other rom"coms"

she has a boyfriend and a bunch of friends and everyone loves her so not being able to communicate is not even a problem

I don't like romcom but this was shit

I don't like romcom and this was honestly the worst of the bunch
it realllllly fucking isn't, most cringe, generic "humor" I've seen in anime, the joke is just le funny face or le awkward anime moment every time

It felt extremely generic and amateur to me, even by romcom standards

How come?

Literally the shittiest romcom.
I don't know how something with no romance and no comedy became so popular.

I like romcom and it wasn't

As someone who doesn't read a lot of this type of manga I enjoyed even the self insert for readers Tadano. Is he much different than the average counterpart to the female lead in these type of manga? Or is he run of the mill?

This entire anime and manga was just a blackpill

Explain your logic.

a hot girl despite having a crippling social anxiety and inability to speak gets through life on tutorial mode just because of her looks. If she was ugly neither Tadano or anyone else would give a fuck abou ther

>abou ther

I do like romcoms but this one I found to be dull at times

This

I have to admit it.
At ch 290 I dropped it because I hated it so much.
And at chapter 322 I went back to it, read it all again, and I fucking love this manga again. I just turn off my high expectations to get lots of progression in each new chapter, and the manga is damn fine and good.
I also can't deny that the anime influenced a lot about it

Attached: cute.png (836x1200, 271.74K)

I think it wouldn't be so bad if half the jokes weren't "this beautiful girl isn't saying anything, but her silence speaks more than 1000 words to a pleb like me!", and instead people were actually alienated by her behavior, showing it has real consequences for her. Then again it wouldn't be a silly comedy that way, and that wasn't the aim. Aharen-san did it better.